I just wanna say something to everybody!

by U.2.K. Tha Greate$t 76 Replies latest jw friends

• U.2.K. Tha Greate$t
    U.2.K. Tha Greate$t

Alright i understand that this board is full of non-believers, maybe you believe in evolution(which btw i hate very much) or maybe you are a atheist. and another thing i notice is that this board is very much against the jw's. Anyway i might be only 22, but i know and i understand more things in this world than half the suckas in this world. because i listen and i hear, if any man or woman has a ear let him hear the word, i have 2 ears so i can hear real clear. And if any man or woman does not believe in GOD , this man knows nothing (psalms chapter 14 verse 1) they are foolish and they doeth no good works under the sun. Therefore it is impossible for any man or woman to say from his mouth that he knows more than me when this person does not believe or care about GOD. age does not matter if you are not paying attention to the truth.

Im not trying to disrespect nobody on this board. I gave up on this christmas mess, if you wanna celebrate all these holidays, that's your choice. I dont celebrate holidays, infact i dont celebrate nothing . My life is just fine. Im getting married soon, i have all my materials that i need. I have 2 cars, nice apt, i have 2 other house that i own in 2 other states. Im a very good business man, i plan on changing the "Whole World" either in the middle of next year or late next year. Yea i did some things in the past , but thats done. I also have 10 tattoos on me, that's a big flaw that i can not get rid of.

Bottom line im str, my life is good. i have 6 baby kittens( i understand where animals came from, therefore i have the right to take care of them). I continue to watch for the messiah just like jesus told us to do. I dont need to celebrate all this man made crap, celebrating for the coming kingdom of GOD is what i look forward to doing. I listen to GOD's voice in every thunderstorm that GOD brings to the earth, job said to hear his voice and that's what i do. Love your enemies, and pray for them. That's easy to do once you get a better understanding of the world.

I lost people, i lose people everyday. Your lost is my lost, are we not brothers and sisters? Justice will only come to the wicked once armageddon comes. tarry for the second coming of the son of GOD. I never said that i respect the ways of a wicked man, i dont. im very unhappy with what man has done to the world, but at the same time i can not help my love them. Love your enemies and pray for them is what the messiah said. Listen to him.

Again no disrespect. satan is the real enemy. There is no innocent people, we are not innocent cause we are the offspring of adam and eve our first fathers. Obey the commandments if you believe, obey his laws if you believe, obey the commandments and laws if you trust in GOD and his son Jesus Christ. It's better to not rule out GOD then to say from your heart that there is no GOD. Look around you, A design this great did not create itself.

• not interested
    not interested

who created god? and if man has only been around for 6000 years or so,? what the hell whas god doing for all eterinity then? just wondering.

• sens
    sens

I believe the antichrist is here now....

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

LOL sens... didn't you mean to post this pic?

• Gopher
    Gopher

You see up in the upper left hand corner, where it says "everyone welcome"?? That includes you. People can make their points, and argue them on the basis of their merit.

It shouldn't take very long to realize that this is not a pro-JW board, despite its name. This is a discussion board ABOUT JW's, not necessarily BY or FOR them - although again they are more than welcome to post here. Just like a board about "cancer" might be called cancer.org or something similar. It's not pro-cancer, it might be about how to cope with the devastating effects of that plague.

People have been devastated by the effects of their (or their loved one's) participation in the high-control group known as Jehovah's Witnesses. They come here as survivors, to try to share information and to gain reassurance that they're not alone in their struggles.

Most good JW's don't come here because their literature casts an evil light on the Internet, and particularly on religious information on the Internet. The JW's want their people to only sip at the teat of mother Watchtower. Any other information is "evil, dangerous, misleading" if you believe them.

As for your credibility here, you don't need to tell us of your wonderful success in the secular world to try to establish the viability of your religious (non-secular) opinions. And it certainly seems like "delusions of grandeur" to state that YOU plan on "changing the whole world" in 2004. Are we to understand you're a Messiah or something? Why do you call yourself "the greatest"? What kind of changes do you mean?

Your opinions would provoke less hostility if you just stuck to the arguments at hand, rather than injecting stuff about your personality or what you might do in the future, etc. Instead of helping you make your points here, that extraneous stuff just detracts from it and may cause the average reader here to shake their head.

Anyone who comes on here and defends the pro-JW viewpoint, as you seem to do, can only establish credibility by respectfully stating their case, rather than coming on and saying "I know more than half the suckers out there."

I hope you take this in the spirit intended, as partly curiosity, partly constructive criticism.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    evolution(which btw i hate very much)

Why do you hate it so much? Do you feel that it threatens your faith in God? We shouldn't dismiss something because we don't want to believe in it... we need to examine the evidence for and against everything.

Evolution is basically an undeniable fact. It isn't inherently incompatible with God either. When God created the universe, he instituted physical laws and that could have included the mechanisms that drive evolution.

• fjtoth
    fjtoth
    Anyway i might be only 22, but i know and i understand more things in this world than half the suckas in this world. because i listen and i hear, if any man or woman has a ear let him hear the word, i have 2 ears so i can hear real clear.

• fjtoth
    fjtoth
    Anyway i might be only 22, but i know and i understand more things in this world than half the suckas in this world. because i listen and i hear, if any man or woman has a ear let him hear the word, i have 2 ears so i can hear real clear.

"For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed the evil thoughts, ... deceit, ... pride and foolishness." (Mark 7:21, 22)

"He has scattered those who were proud in the thoughts of their heart." (Luke 1:51)

"Professing to be wise, they became fools, ... for they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, ... and just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper, ... being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, evil; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice; they are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, without understanding, untrustworthy, unloving, unmerciful; and although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those [Adolf Hitler, Saddam Hussein, Osama Bin Laden] who practice them." (Romans 1:22-32)

"For through the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think more highly of himself than he ought to think; but to think so as to have sound judgment, as God has allotted to each a measure of faith. Be of the same mind toward one another; do not be haughty in mind, but associate with the lowly. Do not be wise in your own estimation." (Romans 12:3, 16)

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Well put Gopher The JW's want their people to only sip at the teat of mother Watchtower.

It reminds me of the comment in the Crisis of Conscience when a senior member of Bethel commented about all the use of "Worldy" commentaries in use at Bethel and by Elders the world over - the comment was

"Using worldly bible commentaries is like sucking at the tits of Babylon the Great"

Sometimes the many on this board need to improve their critical thinking skills -- this young poster is one of them

• Aztec
    Aztec
    Sometimes the many on this board need to improve their critical thinking skills

Spellcheck wouldn't hurt either.

~Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit