I just wanna say something to everybody!

by U.2.K. Tha Greate$t 76 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Well Dave Osama is supposed to get 70 virgins in heaven, what do you think he's going to do with them then?

Or was it 70 Virginians? Think Washington and Jefferson would kick his ass if he tried anything?

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

U.2.K

You got the stink on you and everybody can smell it.

• avishai
    avishai
    I continue to watch for the messiah just like jesus told us to do. I dont need to celebrate all this man made crap, celebrating for the coming kingdom of GOD is what i look forward to doing

Then why are you so focused on aquiring worldly things? Should'nt you be more focused on your ministry? I'm not going to knock your spelling, or your tattoos. But if you REALLY believe the end is coming, should'nt you be out there preaching to those who are open too it, instead of on an "apostate" board, where your odds are really a long shot? I believe you, I owned property at twenty two, was fairly successful, etc. You don't have to be literate to be successful. But, the bible says it's easier to fit a camel thru the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom, think about it. Humility, even in business is a great quality to aquire. Thank you for your message, even if i do believe it's misguided.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Oh to be 22 again and full of piss and vinegar.

Clearly, this Youngster hasn't felt the sharp sting of life slapping him right across the face yet.

• seven006
    seven006

Chris,

70 virgins? damn, the guy's a pig. I don't know what's worse, 70 women who don't know what they are doing or 70 that do? Why doesn't Allah just set him up with a new condo and a Porsche? I don't see 70 virgins is any kind of reward, it's more of a punishment.

Maybe I should ask u2k to ask jeasus about that when he goes ni-night tonight? No use having the smartest guy in the world on the board if we can't use him for a little insight once in a while. I wonder what he can do with some lottery number suggestions? Im a few thousand short for that lobotomy Iv been saving up for.

Take care Chris,

Dave

• avishai
    avishai

Dave, I'll contribute for that lobotomy thru paypal on simon's site!

How bout i just buy ya a beer nxt time I'm up north?

• seven006
    seven006

Avishai,

A beer? Come on man, you know me better than that. Four of five scotches will do the trick just fine.

Tell your mom (and Sharon if you talk to her) I said hi. Next time your up, the drinks are on me.

Take care and give your baby girl hug for me.

Dave

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

Surreptitious wrote:

To keep ill-gotten goods or to be a homosexual (not that there's anything wrong with that)...... which is more contrary to "Christianity"?

The gay people I know do not deliberately addict others to illegal substances for financial gain.

The gay people I know do not exploit destitute innocents and make them sell their bodies for financial gain.

The gay people I know have consciences and would not hypocritically keep ill-gotten goods because they "don't act that way any more".

The gay people I know are honest, law-abiding, hard-working citizens who contribute to our society culturally, financially, and intellectually.

Jesus Christ himself never said one word about homosexuality, but he did overturn the tables of the money changers in the temple.

I believe I have sufficiently answered which is more contrary to Christianity. If anyone's brand of "Christianity" would condemn homosexuals above those who justify ill-gotten gains, I can assure you that I would want absolutely nothing to do with that religion, because it does not espouse the views of Jesus Christ himself.

The end.

• gumby
    gumby

Jim,

I respect all your replies and I respect you. Your statement about Jesus never saying anything about it made me think of a scripture that I wondered how you would respond to. (I am not denouncing anything by this question....just wondering)

When Jesus was asked about divorce and his opinion....he said "God made them Male and Female, that is why a man will leave his home and take him a wife, and the two will be one flesh".

Was not a husband and wife the arrangement he saw? He did abide also by the old law which prohibited such relationships.

I have never argued this before and have always wanted to know how a person as yourself overcomes these TYPES of onjections.

Gumby...............................and remember.....I'm only curious, NOT pointing my finger.

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim
    When Jesus was asked about divorce and his opinion....he said "God made them Male and Female, that is why a man will leave his home and take him a wife, and the two will be one flesh".

No offense taken, and thanks for asking. Jesus words appear to have been directed at those interested in procreation. He was referring to Adam and Eve, without whom offspring would not have been possible.

I have also read where other Bible scholars believe this is a reference to the Christ-head and the church.

Was not a husband and wife the arrangement he saw? He did abide also by the old law which prohibited such relationships.

Jesus also made it clear that his purpose was to fulfill Mosaic law and distill it down to the "Golden Rule". If you read the original condemnations in Deuteronomy, you will note the Hebrew "zakar" is used, which loosely translates (per Strong's) as a "person worthy of note", i.e., the high priest as mentioned in previous verses. Literally translated, the verses that appear to condemn same-sex relations in fact are condemnations of engaging in sexual-based pagan fertility ritual with a pagan high priest.

Had Jesus meant to condemn homosexuality in any fashion, I am sure that such words would have been clearly recorded. To date, no mention of any such condemnation exists.

Hope that answers your question. Again, no offense taken.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit