I just wanna say something to everybody!

by U.2.K. Tha Greate$t 76 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

U.2.K,

You should spend a little of your time learning english. I'll give you an example from one paragraph of your post.

There is no innocent people, we are not innocent cause we are the offspring of adam and eve our first fathers. Obey the commandments if you believe, obey his laws if you believe, obey the commandments and laws if you trust in GOD and his son Jesus Christ. It's better to not rule out GOD then to say from your heart that there is no GOD. Look around you, A design this great did not create itself.
    Ken P.
  • toddy
    toddy
    I have 2 cars, nice apt, i have 2 other house that i own in 2 other states

Greed is a Sin!!!!!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Jesus didn't say "suckas".

No, but Paul did.

"See what large letters I write you suckas". -- Gal. 6:11

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser
    i have all my materials that i need. I have 2 cars, nice apt, i have 2 other house that i own in 2 other states. Im a very good business man,

If this is a true statement, you did one of 2 things, inherited it or gained your money illegally. If you talk in the real world like you post, I highly doubt that you are a

very good business man
    my life is good. i have 6 baby kittens( i understand where animals came from, therefore i have the right to take care of them).

Hitler had dogs, i guess that made him good. This statement is so far out in left field that it is moronic.

• jwbot
    jwbot

In all honesty, I do not beleive you could be much of a business man. If I am completely turned off by your spelling and grammar, and cringing when I read through your words, there is something wrong. I highly doubt you are smart enough.

Not only that but you critisize everyone here for not having the right priorities, and for not "listening" yet you measure your success in material things. It shows someone was not paying attention enough at the meetings...

Not only that but your assumption that everyone here is an athiest because they are not a JW is astounding. The world is truly only black and white to you? Also, why does the beleif in evolution threaten you so much? Evolution does not exactly disprove the existance of God. In fact, the existance of God or gods can neither be disproven nor proven...so I think you and your beleifs are pretty safe from the evil evolution monster.

I really hope you find yourself and what you are looking for in life. Take care.

• jwbot
    jwbot

I also wanted to say, that as a business woman, I would never do business with you.

• fjtoth
    fjtoth
    I think that the original poster should either repost his / her thoughts or . . .

P-U-L-L-E-E-Z-E! Anything but that!!!

• Xena
    Xena
    Jesus didn't say "suckas".

Expatbrit

Prove it

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim
    Anyway i might be only 22, but i know and i understand more things in this world than half the suckas in this world.
    i have all my materials that i need. I have 2 cars, nice apt, i have 2 other house that i own in 2 other states.
    Yea i did some things in the past , but thats done. I also have 10 tattoos on me,

This is not an accusation -- only an observation:

In my experience, the only 22 year olds that I have known who are tattooed, own 2 cars, an apartment, and 2 houses, and call people "sucka" are generally drug dealers or pimps.

If any of these material things are ill-gotten through these means and I still own them, I would be ashamed to call myself a Christian until I had removed these things from my life.

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

To keep ill-gotten goods or to be a homosexual (not that there's anything wrong with that)...... which is more contrary to "Christianity"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit