The Real Reason so many rich white men got out of service

by SixofNine 68 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Check Google : LAFAYETTE !

Time to pay back don't you think ? ... So how much does the Statut of liberty bring to your country every year ? ... but lets talk about more : how much about the funds of pensions ? ... How much about the rebuilding programme ... etc ...

SEE HOW EASY TO FORGET ... PLEASE DON'T FORGET !

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim
    Time to pay back don't you think ? ... So how much does the Statut of liberty bring to your country every year ? ... but lets talk about more : how much about the funds of pensions ? ... How much about the rebuilding programme ... etc ...

In the acting world the question is often posed..."So, what have you done lately."

FBF,

I get the impression you think I (we) enjoy war...nothing can be further from the truth...I pray for the day when my job becomes unnecessary...which, given human nature...will NEVER happen without divine intervention.

The Lust for Power is what makes war necessary...and the human spirit that refuses to be subjugated...so...to end war wither the whole world has to accept subjugation to one individual....or we have to have God come and fix things.

Expecting wars to end is like expecting crime to end, not until human nature changes.

Thi Chi,

Everytime Sharpton is on TV with his "race" nonsense I yell at the TV...the guy is a racist and an idiot.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

What have you done lately ?I didn't push the world on war !!!
    And I was answering chi-chi (just don't forget)

< I get the impression you think I (we) enjoy war...nothing can be further from the truth...I pray for the day when my job becomes unnecessary...which, given human nature...will NEVER happen without divine intervention.

No I don't think you enjoy war ... being a military maybe, but not that you enjoy war ... (that would be quiet morbid)

Will never happen without a divine intervention ?
    did we try at least to stay out of war as possible ? (no proof but still war)

< The Lust for Power is what makes war necessary...and the human spirit that refuses to be subjugated...so...to end war wither the whole world has to accept subjugation to one individual....or we have to have God come and fix things.

The lust for power ! yes now you are talking !SO WHAT NOW IF THE INFLUENCE SAYS THAT THE REAL POWER IS NOT TO STAY IN A LOGIC OF WAR ! do you understand what I mean ? Basically it is only about saying !

WE HAVE NO INTEREST TO STAY IN A LOGIC OF WAR AND WHY ...
    Now if people are got the right information and realised that they would have a better world than that ; I don't think they would feel the need to get into war (hate foreigners - and their gods or wathever) in knowing that it doesn't help them at all (each battle is a waste and fulls of risks each side short term to long term)

I know who I am, I'm not gonna change/save the world ... I just want you to know that I truly think that you are working for a few bunch of rich bastards (not really for the US citizens)

I'm sure I will die before any change ... but well ... I can talk while I'm still free to do it at least for our KIDS !

"WAR what is it good for, NOTHING"

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief
    Check Google : LAFAYETTE !

I haven't forgotten, honey. You know I haven't. I've written before about Lafayette and why he is an American hero, and any time the Frenchbashing starts, all I have to say is Lafayette and the room falls silent. There is, just in my area, Fayette County, North and South Fayette Townships, and Fayette boro - all separate and distinct areas named after LaFayette.

You know why we respect him? Because when we were fighting the British for independence, in a WAR that was led by RICH and POWERFUL WHITE men, but on issues that rallied the country, Lafayette put his life on the line and took a grave risk to his own well-being. why? Because of the ideal of freedom! Because we were in trouble and he was in love with the idea of our independence and our right to get a better government for ourselves.

And we are paying that back. We can never pay it back completely, but we do our best by trying to spread the freedom that Lafayette bought for us around the globe.

Bush is fulfilling the Lafayette dream by helping the Iraqi people get rid of a tyrant. They are in the process of writing their own constitution (with our help, to speed the process along a little).

In fifty years, will they remember any of the names of the soldiers that gave their lives for Iraqi freedom? Will they even stop to think about President Bush and the risk he took waging a war there? No. But Iraq will (God willing) still be a free and modern democracy. That's why I supported the war nine months ago, that's why I support it now, and that's why I will pull the lever for Bush in 04. Because he did the right thing (perhaps for reasons of his own, but I think mostly for ennobling ones) and he deserves loyalty for that.

that's what the Statue of Liberty stands for. We haven't always lived up to her beauty, because we are merely men, and She is a Goddess, but in the end, we tried our best.

CZAR

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

CZAR ... You are certainely as sincere as possible to say that you stand for Bush. What can I say ? Nothing ...

I will cry about, but not gonna say more, because their is nothing I can do more than that, for now and anyway ... time will tell ...

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

You can cry on my shoulder, lil' FBF...

CZAR (of zee French lover class!)

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

If June 6, 1944 wasn't paying back, what is? How many American graves are there currently in France, from that time?

Or, as Colin Powell stated, when addressing the Archbishop of Cantebury, "Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return."

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    "WAR what is it good for, NOTHING"

hmmmm, as bad as war is, sometimes you have to step up to tyranny. Hitler rolled over most of Europe and Britain stood up to him by declaring "War", which meant "We're not letting you rule us". A few years and millions of lives later, HItler ruled over no one, and those who were oppressed were again free. Yes, war is bad, but sometimes very necessary.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Dakota : If June 6, 1944 (well so what are talking about ...WE WE WE let the French Wathever ... WE did TOO OK) Now you are talking about June 6 1944 (What That was what I was talking about also !!!) but as you can see we do still pay to your country ... what about yours ... SO PLEASE ... FORGET ABOUT TELLING US WE OWN YOU WHATHEVER !!! OK !

and please do not confused HITLER with SADDAM ... BIG DIFFERENCE HERE !

HITTLER WAS A THREAT for THE WORLD !!! ... AND YOU KNEW IT ... AND THEY WERE WAY MORE IN ADVANCE TECHNICALLY and FANATICS ... etc ... We were lucky that their were tired and stupid (1) enough to fight both sides )... JUST imagine after 5 years of war ...

(1) ... See that is when A COUNTRY got THE BIG HEAD !

just believe in what you want, you'll see for yourself in its time ...

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    Dakota : If June 6, 1944 (well so what are talking about ...WE WE WE let the French Wathever ... WE did TOO OK) Now you are talking about June 6 1944 (What That was what I was talking about also !!!) but as you can see we do still pay to your country ... what about yours ... SO PLEASE ... FORGET ABOUT TELLING US WE OWN YOU WHATHEVER !!! OK !

Did I say you owed us anything? Or, did I answer you about what we owe you? Lafeyette, Statue of Liberty? As for France paying what is owed, wasn't it DeGaul who refused to repay debts incurred from WW2? Personally, I believe American blood in the 20th century more than repayed what we received from Lafeyette 200 years ago.

Yes, we have much to thank France for, in addition to what you mentioned. Twice having to leave the comforts of our homes to help liberate France from oppression and the inheritance of Vietnam, for starters. What do I want from France today? Nothing! What do I feel France owes us? Nothing! However, it would have been appreciated for a little support, but you all were free not too. No big deal. But, to arm one of the world's bloodiest dictators with weapons to use against us wasn't actually the support we would have appreciated.

and please do not confused HITLER with SADDAM ... BIG DIFFERENCE HERE !

That is a matter of opinion. Of course, Saddam didn't slaughter thousands of civilians or invade neighboring countries. Only Hitler did that. We may never know how far Saddam may have gone had appeasements continued of him.

HITTLER WAS A THREAT for THE WORLD !!! ... AND YOU KNEW IT ... AND THEY WERE WAY MORE IN ADVANCE TECHNICALLY and FANATICS ... etc ... We were lucky that their were tired and stupid (1) enough to fight both sides )... JUST imagine after 5 years of war ...

Yes, Hitler was a threat to the world. Many tried to appease him too and where did it end? Couldn't he have been handled long before and maybe saved a few million lives? But, stupid? I have to disagree. Fanatical, yes, but not stupid. You don't conquer most all of Europe by being stupid. France's Maginot Line was a well conceived and well built defense against future German aggression (for it's time). They had no problem getting around it, did they?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit