Explain Your Avatar

by new boy 58 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

Thanks for the geography lesson re/Italy -- only visited Lake Como once but have spent lots of time in Italy -- always try to stop and spend time in Italy after leaving other areas of Europe before crossing the pond. I love flying out of Italy in winter mos -- even in November you will fly over the Alps all flocked with snow - majestic. Love northern Italy -- Moncalieri just out of Torino. As they say, the magic of Italy!

• Spiral
    Spiral

Mine is one of many versions of a spiral symbol that have been around since early history, present in many cultures. This particular one is a Celtic version. The GB would probably think it was pagan, hence the attraction.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped
    Mine is my wife and I about 10 months after disassociating, sitting in a car full of birthday balloons. We were in front of the place we rented to throw her a big first birthday party, about to go in and decorate. We were also waiting for the person with a key to come unlock the place so we took a pic or three while waiting. We had a great time, most importantly she had a great time, and we had about 70 people show up.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

How many people were beheaded? We know from the bible that beheadings go along with birthdays.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    My avatar is what came up when I googled "Mothman". Reason: I like moths.

Oh dear Ongar, you and me aint gonna see I to I when my carpets, my coats and my beautiful "Bora" cashmere mittens
    get eaten every year!

Simple. My nephew.

I used to have a picture of a girl sitting in a barel. Because of the Diogenes connection.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

@Morpheus - All I'm saying is that she had 36 birthdays to make up for that day.

• Beta Male
    Beta Male

Mine is "drowning dog" by Goya. The painting reflected my mental state when i joined this site in 2005

• jhine
    jhine

Me

Jan

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Self explanatory.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Some shaman pic I lifted off the net. Looks like something Alex Grey would do and some what DMT like.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit