Explain Your Avatar

by new boy 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who

My avatar is because I am sexy and I know it! Don't hate.

• new boy
    new boy

Ok.....

JP 1692 I really thought this was a picture of you,

Cofty I had no idea what that was a picture of, so thank you

Morpheus....You are Morpheus!

Red Pill twice perfect

Sparky 1 you already know I think you you are brilliant

Sail away I had no idea that was a dog

Anon Vet.....yes

Still totally ADD ....get a new avatar this is not you

Stan Livedeath of course

Fast Jehu love it

What about you Simon?

• Sail Away
    Sail Away

New boy, here is Emma kayaking this summer.

• LV101
    LV101

Xanthippe - Lake Como, Italy, not a bad jump off point to start living! I've been there but now confused between Lake Como and Lake Bellagio. Italy is incredible.

newboy -- I read your Avatar info -- unreal! A suicide and more serious family shunning/abuse -- the horrible cult's abuse could fill a library of testimonies. If only the world knew -- not that they'd care but it certainly would be shocking to many. Is there anyone/ex-JW group that collects all of these horror cases?

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

My avatar is a picture of "The Owl" (Eren Kruger) from Attack on Titan

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I changed mine quite a bit at one time. I was in a process of change. Even my name doesn't really fit my changes now, as I am far past on-the-way-out.

But there was a long time when we could not change our avatar. I currently had a picture of myself under a bit of a disguise- hat and sunglasses and mustache. I got used to being just myself, so I didn't even consider ever changing it again.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Mine is a photo of a sunset, taken from the front porch. Since we left the cult, I own my life. So now I can take time to watch the colors of the sunset! It's dreamy♥

• Charles Gillette
    Charles Gillette

He is one of the greatest performers, actor and singer of all time in his day. A pioneer who opened the door for many other greats to follow. You can pick any one of his songs back in the day and it will probably fit into your life experience too.

I prefer to remember him in my avatar than his final days.

Blueblades

• LV101
    LV101

Charles -- I wasn't even an Elvis fan until attended one of his shows in early 70s in LV -- oh my -- what an entertainer! Unbelievable - people to this day wonder how one man could work out that hard on stage. I understood why people were so gaga over him. He was one loved man in LV. The employees at the Las Vegas Hilton (later International Hotel) were never tipped/gifted better -- very generous man.

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

Great stuff all y'all!

The Old Navy in-port working uniform: Blue chambray shirt, Denim Bell Bottoms, dixie cup White Hat and a cup of mess deck coffee, extra strong. Beards were authorized briefly from 1970 to 1974 while Elmo Zumwalt what Chief of Naval Operations. The guy in the picture looks nearly identical to an old Engineman First Class I served with aboard U.S.S. Vega (AF-59), 1960-1963.

Nowadays its all different. Sailors are dressed more like Marines today with the new working uniform.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit