Explain Your Avatar

by new boy 58 Replies latest jw friends

• vivalavida
    vivalavida

This is just me at the Mas Palomas Dunes in las Palmas, Canary Islands.

• JeffT
    JeffT

The picture is me, a couple of years ago. My name really is Jeff Thomas, but for some reason the system here wouldn't let me use the whole name. And I don't care who knows I'm here.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Xanthippe - Lake Como, Italy, not a bad jump off point to start living! I've been there but now confused between Lake Como and Lake Bellagio. Italy is incredible.

Italy is beautiful. Bellagio is a village on Lake Como, very pretty, lots of cobbled alleyways. What I love about Como is it's in the foothills of the Alps so if you get rain at the lake in Spring you get snow on the mountains, stunning.

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

Bansky's "Rage, Flower Thrower". Seemingly under the guise and posture of a violent act of protesting, but with the message of waging peace.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

My avatar is the one given to me when I opened my account. I commented on it in one of my very first posts as being ironic as it is a purple triangle. That brought a lot of laughs from the users of this site. So I just kept it.

My username is just a play on "The Truth," which is also an ironic term used by a cult that is nothing of the sort.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

My avatar is a crab-like creature with red claws and a blue-green body.

It doesn't mean anything.

This was the avatar I was given when I first joined and I haven't been bothered to change it for an avatar of my choice.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

My new avatar is a thumbs-down on Watchtower. My name speaks for itself...I'm a bad-to-the-bone critical thinker about/against anything Watchtower related...👍!

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Mine is the Roman emperor Augustus.

My name "The Pale Emperor" is twofold:

The Pale Emperor was a moniker given to Constantius Chlorus Roman emperor from 293 to 306. He was the first emperor to openly claim that there is no god. He suffered from some sort of blood disorder which gave him a pale complexion.

The Pale Emperor is also the title of a Marilyn Manson album. I got into Marilyn Manson about the same time I started to wake up from the cult and this album in particular was a comfort to me.

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

Aargh, those Senior Moments...

what = was (Chief of Naval Operations)

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    The Pale Emperor is also the title of a Marilyn Manson album.

This world dont need no opera...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit