Hidden Images in the JW Publications

by Hunyadi 73 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• In_between_days
    In_between_days

I think the whole notion is hilarious. When I first saw the site that showed all the subliminal images, I thought it was a joke. I couldnt believe that some people actually take it seriously. Witnesses must laugh their asses off when they read threads like this. Who actually went through each publication and pointed out the pictures, and what would inspire someone to do this? The pentagon chair was the funniest, for sure. The watchtower doesnt have to put subliminal images in its pictures. The pictures themselves are grotesque enough.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Welcome!! -- Though on this topic you can count me out.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    Sorry can't remember the nam exacty
    ... some of the other images on your site were a bit of a streeeeeetch

That is a problem ... (forget about rocks and stuff like that ... too many coincidences possible)

What is undeniable ... is when the draw doesn't follow the academic draws (means intentional) and you can't verify this on rocks and or stuff like that they have no real form (of course they can hide wathever they want, but you will never be able to proove it)

I didn't see the one about the devil face who talks much (right in the middle of the pic) with what nobody says anything about is the fact that is this pic not only you've got a kind of quiet beautiful devil face and guess who is shaking a hand with right in the midle of the man with the orange stuff on him ! look just above his arm (scary face)

this stuff have been spraid all over the world ... (that was right in the middle of the pic) the rush they are making to get those pics are at least 4 times bigger size than they appear on spraid support ... so they just could not have seen it ... DO THEY CHECK ? (in knowing that it happen, and happen, and happen again ?)

• jwsons
    jwsons

If someone doubt about the matter, please compare these two pictures. The one in Revelation Climax some defend the half-moon symbol is the emblem of theatre (however the theatre emblem is one black face sorrow, one white face laugh not like the half-moon face in Revelation Climax). The Revelation Climax is one among the emblems of Masonic

Revelation Climax:

In Revelation Climax :

Half-moon face in Masonic site: http://www.freemasonry.bcy.ca/Writings/Moon.html

jwsons

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    I had heard that the apostates that got disfellowshipped about the same time that he did had something to do with this. I would like to know if there is any truth to those rumors.

I had heard a similar rumor -- that there were disgruntled people in the Art Department who decided to take it upon themselves to show that the WTS is not God's organization.

Hidden images in art is hardly anything new. Remember all the brou-haha over hidden images in Roger Rabbit and certain Disney movies? Inspections of the engraving art done for our currency is also very thorough because of this possibility. So in of itself, it doesn't have an urban legend probability of happening (i.e. zilch). Heck, I have a painting of chocolate pieces in my own living room painted by a famous local artist and it has the word "S E X" snuck in (the artist said so).

Witnesses must laugh their asses off when they read threads like this. Who actually went through each publication and pointed out the pictures, and what would inspire someone to do this?

As I said, I think 90% of those examples are just people's imaginations running lose. But the one of the picture of a ram (Aries?) on a desk in a Live Forever book illustration? C'mon, you must admit that's kind of bizarre (who ever has that in their house?). And the picture of the skull with "J A H" in the teeth was something I wasn't looking for and just popped out it me during the Sunday Watchtower study....that one is just too obvious. I don't think it's as common as ppl claim, but I think it does exist.

Leolaia

• Blue
    Blue

I think that is a good site-and much needed. If the Watchtower isn't into Satanism why do they have so many hidden pictures of it in their W.T.material. I would go back and repent IF they would take out the Satanism and blaming God for murdering all the people that aren't JW's. The way it is tells a story that they hate God and are using him as a scapegoat. As I have said before God is unconditional love and will not loose even one of his children-God loves us even sinful as we are.

• Wallflower
    Wallflower

Hi Everyone,

I just think this is a clever ruse. It is done to promote a reaction, even subconsciously, in the JW mind. Every JW is paranoid about demonism, they find it in everything from the Smurfs to charity shop clothes to TV programs. The subconscious mind will pick up on these pictures and form an emotional response to what is being seen. So over time when the picture, the article and even the publication is recalled so is the emotion response that was experienced when the image was first viewed. Emotional recall. The same technique is used in marketing. Skulls in ice cubes with adverts for whisky, evidently.

The other clever way they us is to be blatant with symbols. Recently, I seem to remember, there was an article about whether Jesus was impaled on a cross or a stake. The article was liberally sprinkled with pictures of crosses, on churches, even Jesus on a cross. To someone who has a phobia about crucifixes this would create a deep emotional response, that would be remembered, like seeing naked people in the middle of a gardening magazine ? upsetting. Don?t forget that all that appears in publications is safe for a JW, pictures, quotes and all, but the shock value from the initial ?turning the page and there it was? would still be felt. To outsiders it would appear normal, even enlightened, not being afraid to show the ?worldly? side.

This is just advertising, trying to get emotional recall. They may or may not be involved with the Illuminati; they may or may not be into Devil worship, but they are not going to publicize this in their publications.

Wallflower

?For what it?s worth?

• observador
    observador

seattleniceguy,

Actually, I think the use of overt messages in pictures is far more effective. I think a site showcasing some of the more ridiculous of those would be pretty cool!

I couldn't agree more!

Observador.

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

Thank you for your reply. I am new to this board and I just want all to know that I am open to any and all information and viewpoints. I have updated the site to include publication titles and page numbers. I am researching as time permits and will update the site with as much documentation as I can turn up.

Best Regards,

Hunyadi

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I have updated the site as I quickly understood that more information might be needed for those interested in this topic. As time permits, I will update the site with more commentary, scanned images and documentation on the topic.

Sincerely,

Hunyadi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit