Hidden Images in the JW Publications

by Hunyadi 73 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Englishman
    Englishman

Wallflower said:

I just think this is a clever ruse. It is done to promote a reaction, even subconsciously, in the JW mind. Every JW is paranoid about demonism, they find it in everything from the Smurfs to charity shop clothes to TV programs. The subconscious mind will pick up on these pictures and form an emotional response to what is being seen. So over time when the picture, the article and even the publication is recalled so is the emotion response that was experienced when the image was first viewed

I believe this to be accurate. It's done to stimulate fear and to make people draw closer to the org. Trouble is the closer they get the more of this stuff they see and the more paranoid they become.

Plus, I reckon this has been going on for donkeys years. I've spoken with others of my own age who were dragged along to meetings as children, and they too claim to have experienced a sense of "something sinister", a sense of foreboding that wasn't there before their parents became JW's.

Englishman.

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

Hello Rem,

"Crackpot"? He he, Pretty strong. Whether subliminals in advertising has proven to be worthless or not, IS NOT THE POINT. The point is INTENT. That is a valid bone to pick with anyone, any organization or any company whose intent is to influence you without you being aware of the process. The WTBTS, secular sources and the Bible all say that man was given "free will" and therefore makes him unique. Obedience to God and his Word is therefore a matter of free will. If the WTBTS is intending to influence you through the use of hidden or subliminal references one way or the other without you being aware of the clandestine process, they are seeking to undermine YOUR God-given free will.

If the WTBTS uses *some* hidden images, it is good to understand their intent. That is rational. What is not rational is someone who rushes to judgement without hearing the complete matter, who actually claims to know how the brain works.

What service was it, that you are doing for the Ex-JW's? I seem to have missed that.

Hunyadi

• Englishman
    Englishman

Hunyadi,

I do agree that there is much symbolism and subliminally fear-arousing material in the WT publications.

This post might interest you: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/2968/1.ashx

Englishman.

• Blue
    Blue

Hi Englishman,

You have very good postings and are very informed on what the Watchtower is up to. I was wondering if you know of any drawings or examples of people that have written things in their Watchtower publications and turned up dead? I have five children and am worried in their safety as they are always finding these strange covert messages in their W.T material especially the Revelations Grand Climax Book. You see my X husband is a fanatic about whatever the Watchtower says. I do know that it is a very fearful religion that teaches a vengeful God. At our divorce the Judge said the X could take the children to the Watchtower even though the guardian ad lithen, the state child workers, my lawyer said it would be destructive for them to hear two 100% different teachings. Yet the Free-Mason Judge says the X can take them on his time. I guess there is nothing I can do because the law is not on my side but on the side of the Watchtower. Anyway Englishman I appreciate your postings!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit