Hidden Images in the JW Publications

by Hunyadi 73 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

Ha ha, yes, the images can certainly be the things childhood nightmares are made of. Check back at my site for updated info and images.

Hunyadi

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

Hmm . . . i have heard those rumors. I will be addressing that in upcoming page updates. Thanks for checking out my site.

Hunyadi

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

So many of you have replied and I really appreciate it. Many of your questions will be addressed on my site. Please keep checking back, and hey, the harsher the critic, the harder I dig to unearth the truth.

Sincerely,

Hunyadi

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

He he he . . . yes I have updated most of the images with references. Thanks for the feedback.

Hunyadi

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

THANKS!

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

Thank you for your reply. I am working on making the site as informative and fair as possible. There are serious implications if the WTBTS uses subliminal images in their artwork. No matter what the symbolism may be regarding certain negative looking images, the thing that concerns me is that the use of subliminals really does undermind the scriptural ideal of FREE WILL, for subliminals appear to have the capacity to influence you without you being aware of the process. That is a valid bone to pick with any company or organization using subliminals in their artwork.

Check back at my site again for updates.

Best Regards,

Corvin

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

Ha ha. Thanks for the warm welcome!

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

Yes, I have read about the connection between CT Russell and the Freemasons. It is strange, but very real. It is documented fact, however. A huge Freemason pyramid still stands next to Russell's grave on the plot owned by the WTBTS. I would like to know why the society has not taken the monument to the Illuminati down.

Hunyadi

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

Wallflower, thanks for your very insightful response. I will be addressing this very issue on my webpage. I agree that it is very possible that the hidden images are there to reinforce emotional responses. This is obviously a form of manipulation, just as in advertising. The thought of the WTBTS using such techniques is alarming since the Bible and the Society advocates "free will" and the use of subliminals contradicts the scriptural doctrine.

Best Regards,

Hunyadi

• rem
    rem

Wow! Crackpot, anyone? This guy really believes that subliminal images somehow undermines free will... what a crack up. Any evidence of this ludicrus claim? The use of subliminal images in advertizing turned out to be worthless. If anyone wants to undermine your freewill it's marketing folks. Yet they found it didn't work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit