Hidden Images in the JW Publications

by Hunyadi 73 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• berten
    berten

>Wow! Crackpot, anyone? This guy really believes that subliminal images somehow undermines free will...

Wow! Insulting post anyone?

Read the rules of this board,rem,before you put down others for having another opinion

that does not agree with yours...

>...Any rational JW...

Being a JW *and* rational? I don't think so...

• rem
    rem

Berten,

You are right, there are no crackpots or rationoal JW's. All ideas are of equal validity and none should be criticized.

Excuse me if I think your opinion stinks. :)

rem

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I once read a book about ten years ago about this subject. However it was about Madison Avenue injecting subliminal pictures in advertisements. It was similiar to this post in that if you really look at any picture you can find wierd faces, penises, etc. Maybe there is a illimunati connection to all this. They have done secret research and know what we as humans are really scared of, etc.

Ahh, who gives a shyt, wheres the courvieser and oxycotines?

• berten
    berten

>...You are right, there are no crackpots or rationoal JW's. All ideas are of equal validity and none should be criticized.

Calling someone a "crackpot" won't help being taken seriously if you want to discuss this subject.

But I don't think you want to.You just like to pontificate and stuff *your* truth down someone's throat.

Did you really leave the JW's ? I don't think so...

>Excuse me if I think your opinion stinks. :)

Apologies accepted,and don't hurt yourself too much while thinking.

Have a nice day...

Oh and by the way,it's rational not "rationoal",I guess you were a bit emotional

when you typed your response :-)

• rem
    rem

Berten,

Thnaks for teh speling currecteon! ;)

:Calling someone a "crackpot" won't help being taken seriously if you want to discuss this subject. But I don't think you want to.You just like to pontificate and stuff *your* truth down someone's throat.

Crackpots don't take anyone seriously - they live in their own little fantasy world. No need to coddle them. Anyway, there really is nothing to discuss. The theories the OP posted are garbage lacking evidence. Did he not say that subliminal images take away free will? There is no evidence for this claim.

Do you believe in this subliminal image stuff? Just curious.

:Did you really leave the JW's ? I don't think so...

Hehe, you silly!

rem

• fairy
    fairy

If you look at the picture of jesus healing the man with the crutch under his arm, you will notice a piece of rag tied at the bottom of the crutch, did anyone notice that it looked like a koala? well to me it does.......and what does that have to do with anything-----hell, i dont know!

• berten
    berten

>...Do you believe in this subliminal image stuff? Just curious.

What would you care? Since my opinion "stinks"...

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Hmm... I wasn't blown away by anything on this site. In fact most images were difficult for me to see without the accompanying explanation.

I agree with rem. Our brains simply try to find patterns and images where there are none. How many of us have seen images in clouds? Are those subliminal messages? If the WTS was really putting subliminal messages in the images to adjust our thinking, what exactly does a picture of a dog on Jesus' chest accomplish?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

An interesting diversion, but not to be taken seriously.

Several times the letter S appeared. Perhaps the artist is a Steve, or Sean or even a Susan who liked to sign their work. Dont forget that the art dept is not the G/body. My impression is that they are young artistic people who occasionally horse around and try to see what they may get away with .

Nothing more sinister than that. Mind you, it is another game to play during a boring meeting - spot the hidden picture in a picture

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

How many "faithful" Witnesses do you suppose come and read these threads?

Who was laughing their ass off when you started studying with the JW's? Who is laughing since you left? Yes, there is always someone laughing their ass off at something to be sure. I won't laugh my ass off because you don't see, if you don't laugh your ass off because I do.

Kind Regards,

Hunyadi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit