BREAKING NEWS - SADDAM CAPTURED!!!!!!!!!

by Xandria 79 Replies latest social current

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

For those saying "now, maybe we can go after Osama," let me say, the hunt for him has never stopped. The mountainous regions of Afghnanistan are riddled with caves making it very difficult to find him. But, the search has never been lessned. Just because we don't read about it in our media doesn't mean it isn't happening.

She strikes me as a classy woman who wears the badge of first lady with honor.

Actually, Stacy, while I agree with you, she doesn't like the title "first lady." There is an interview with her in this month's Readers Digest where she talks a lot about herself. Even without reading that, I see more class in her than Hillary could ever hope to fake.

Kudos to our military people on this capture. I also urge them to not drop their guard. However, for who said there may be further attacks, including chemical, how is that possible? Many right here have continually stated those chemical weapons don't exist.

Sorry all, but it looks like you just may have another 4 years of a good and decent President after all. I certainly hope so. Looks like his tax cuts did some good too, doesn't it?

• bisous
  • Brummie
    Brummie

Well now they have caught him he can stop having to hide down a hole in the ground and spend time living in a prison with sattelite TV, free internet connection, no rent and all the trimmings. Geesh some guys have all the luck

Brummie

• lastcall
    lastcall

Is it true they found him because of all of the 'back issues' were piling up on his hole?

LC

• bebu
    bebu

This is a happy day!

Even if there is a surge of strikes, those desperate efforts would all be in vain. Saddam has been viewed humbled, and he has been scorned for being so quick in giving up. It would be hard for him to retain the same leader status he once held among his followers.

I think when Osama Bin Laden is captured, Americans will be dancing in the street like the Iraqis dance now.

Good thing I'm learning a few new steps...

bebu

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    Well now they have caught him he can stop having to hide down a hole in the ground and spend time living in a prison with sattelite TV, free internet connection, no rent and all the trimmings. Geesh some guys have all the luck

I suspect after the military is done with him that Saddem won't be all that comfortable. Those in charge certainly have revenge on their minds. These people have been brought up with torture as a debating tool. It won't go well for him.

I have no idea if we'll ever catch Osama but it's obvious that GW Bush and Tony Blair won't be backing off anytime soon.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

according to reports on CNN, the search for Osama DID lessen, as they were receiving more substantial intelligence concerning the location of Saddam. But they're planning on moving funds from that venture, and techniques used back into searching for Osama. The problem is, we're in control of Iraq, and not Pakistan which makes the task a bit more difficult. Rev

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I'll bet Saddam wishes he hadn't shook that hand so long ago!

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Shaking it wasn't all that bad, even for so long ago. Maybe he now regrets biting it.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Give or take a few months but my bet is that Saddam will be found dead "mysteriously" in his prison cell.

Will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit