BREAKING NEWS - SADDAM CAPTURED!!!!!!!!!

by Xandria 79 Replies latest social current

• bisous
    bisous

c'mon now ... we all know our current gov't did everything possible to paint Iraq and Al Qaeda with the same brush to gain support for the war...it's foolish to argue otherwise unless you were in a coma the last 2 years...as far as "position of power"...that's how it works...get all your buddies to say what you don't want to be quoted as ...

looks like 4 more years of Baby Bush...

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Only 4 more years of Bush? You mean his wife isn't running in 2008???

• bisous
    bisous
    Only 4 more years of Bush? You mean his wife isn't running in 2008???

That would be super....maybe she can run against Hilary! Our political system is comically entertaining to say the least....pathetically embarrassing to say a little more....

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Hillary is an attorney and while I don't respect her much she is capable of being a politician. She was once a member of the conservative group young republicans and only changed politics when she met Bill Clinton in college. I think she is an opportunistic person who would sell her soul for power, but she is a US Senator. GW Bush's wife is not a politician and would of course never run for office. She strikes me as a classy woman who wears the badge of first lady with honor.

But Saddem is done and the world is better for it. But the job of ridding the world of despots will never be done.

• Soledad
    Soledad

puzzled to say the least. I can soon see his "followers" terrorizing british and american civilians to demand his release---plane hijackings, embassy bombings, chemical warfare.

heaven forbid it. I do hope I am wrong.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Soledad I'm certain you are correct. What is left of Saddems followers are going to reek havoc. They are more desperate than ever. As Bush warned us today, it isn't over by a long shot.

But we've rid the world of a little bit of garbage today. I give credit to all those serving in the armed forces. A job well done.

• Soledad
    Soledad
    I give credit to all those serving in the armed forces. A job well done.

agreed!

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

All politics aside I can't imagine being in the armed forces. I get stressed in heavy traffic. They are pretty special people.

• bisous
  • Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Now that Saddam is out of the picture (for which I join the chorus in gratitude), perhaps now we can concentrate our efforts on locating and capturing Osama.

Hope they search Saddam's burrow really well...who knows, he and Osama could have been roommates (the mental picture of that is nauseating). Maybe they should check the next hole over from where they found Saddam.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit