BREAKING NEWS - SADDAM CAPTURED!!!!!!!!!

by Xandria 79 Replies latest social current

• Xandria
  • Xandria
    Xandria

It is all over MSNBC and wow... the briefing is coming up soon. He was in his home town in a basement. OMG!!!! My hands are shaking as I type this they dug him out of the basement and shaved his beared and did dna testing to be sure. The results are in and it is 100 %.

Tony Blair announces it is totally true. Dances in her seat!

X.

• Gadget
    Gadget

Are the results from the DNA testing in? Are they sure its not him and not just one of his doubles? Its good news for tha allies if it is him, but what do they do with him now?

• Xandria
    Xandria

Try him for War Crimes that is what they are saying. They said Bush knew early. The President is planning to make announcement.

Yeah! http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/63376/1.ashx

X

• foreword
    foreword

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

• little witch
    little witch

Good News to wake up to!!!

Thanks Xandria

• blondie
  • SixofNine
    SixofNine

hey wait! That's the homeless guy from the corner of 54 and Broadway!

Despite the celebration throughout Baghdad, many residents were skeptical.

"I heard the news, but I'll believe it when I see it," said Mohaned al-Hasaji, 33.

Actually, this is why it's great that he was captured alive, and can be tried for his crimes, hopefully by an Iraqi tribunal. They need to refocus on a common enemy besides US servicemen and workers.
  • Xandria
    Xandria

When I heard it I was so happy I cried. I have friends in Iraq and in Iran. So this is such a relief!

X

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Very very good news. Hopefully this will be handled astutely by the American Administration and Hussein will be tried and executed by an Iraqi court.

All in all the icing on a very good quarter, economically and politically.

Expatbrit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit