This site should be called Anti-Jehovahs-Witnesses Cry-babies

by the-Question 74 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

The greatest lie of all is that Witnesses are the "happiest" people on Earth, living in a spiritual paradise. If this is a foretaste of things to come, I want nothing to do with it!

• sparky1
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

"I left because of the lies, ignorance and corruption of the Watchtower Publishing house."

False prophesying has been a propagating may stay for the WTS. since its inception as a religoius publishing house.

Its teachings were not according to Scripture and were quite disobedient and unloyal to god and his son for how to preach the Gospel.

The WTS has been participating in fear mongering charlatanism for over century, luring people into its web of exploitation and manipulation devised to serve and support itself.

607 BCE is easy to debunk you just have to read the bible and see that Nebuchadnezzar attacked Jerusalem in his 19th year of rein, he took over Babylon from his father in 605 BCE 605 -19 = 586 BCE not 607 BCE

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    The Jews were released by Cyrus 2 years later.

I always wondered where they got the convenient two years from. Have you got any idea?

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

We all left for various reasons. If some appeared like cry babies I am sure it was because of the extreme abuse they went through by the hands of the wt. This site is a site for healing for many of us so all I can tell you whoever you are is to back off and go out and get a life. Still Totally ADD

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

You mean because of our view of a PROPHECY?????

What was that the governing body has seen fit to print? Something about no understanding fulfillment of prophecy beforehand, but only afterwards? "Prophecy" is useless if it cannot be understood until after the fact.

• punkofnice
  • FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

@Splash

I took the liberty of making a few changes in your quote. Hope you don't mind.

"Yes, millions of Jehovah's Witnesses have been shocked to learn that things they were taught as being vital for salvation are now considered by the Governing Body to be wrong. Have you, too, felt discouragement or even despair because of what is happening in the Organization? A publisher in Colombia expressed the effect the changes have had on many."Tell me," he asked, "how can I have confidence in anything? How can I believe in the Bible, in God, or have faith? Just ten years ago we Jehovah's Witnesses had the absolute truth, we put all our faith in this. Now the Governing Body and the Elders are telling us this is not the way to believe any more, but we are to believe 'new adjustments to our understanding.' How do I know the 'new adjustments' will be the truth in five years?"

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I didn't leave because of bad examples but because of attitudes and policies.

But, I do come on here to comment on certain topics that interest me. That's hardly crying.

The OP is just annoyed that their sacred cow of a religion is being criticized and have NO idea what's going on - that is until they are victimized in some way.

• HappyGal
    HappyGal

thank you Simon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit