This site should be called Anti-Jehovahs-Witnesses Cry-babies

by the-Question 74 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• the-Question
    the-Question

So, you left because of a bad example(s).

Why all the whining? Nothing BETTER to do with your time?

You at least know FAR more about the Bible than any church-goer?

If you ever had any REAL faith...you still DO!

So, if nothing else, you LEARNED about God and Christ!

• Londo111
    Londo111

I didn't leave because of "bad examples".

I left because I researched 607 BC and found not only was it wrong, the Watchtower articles defending 607 BC was deceptive.

Editing to add: Then I researched other topics (1914, the Faithful Slave, House to House preaching, the Great Crowd, ect) and found them equally erroneous.

• DJS
    DJS

?

You better watch who you offend. One of us might rat you out to the Dark Lords. Because you aren't supposed to be here.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Who's whining like a baby now after getting owned in thread after thread, lol. You don't have to stay if you don't like it. You clearly can't hang.

Maybe you're still here to try and prove to yourself that your beliefs in fables hold water. How's that working out for you? ;)

• flipper
    flipper

Are you getting points with Jehovah for being on this site?

There is a lot more going on here than debating the bible (which is a bunch of bs anyway).

Like exposing the many crimes of the despicable watchtower. Like helping people who are being shunned by their entire families and friends.

Crybabies? for wanting to expose child abuse? But of course, being a jw you can't imagine that being anywhere near as important as protecting the organization. Or reading all your holy propaganda. What a sad way to live.

Mrs. Flipper

• sparky1
    sparky1

"Nothing BETTER to do with your time? - the-Question

I took care of that earlier in the day. Now I am just reading your posts for the comedic relief!

• the-Question
    the-Question

"I didn't leave because of "bad examples".

I left because I researched 607 BC and found not only was it wrong, the Watchtower articles defending 607 BC was deceptive."

You mean because of our view of a PROPHECY?????

• the-Question
    the-Question

Historians whip out tarot cards to GUESS at the date Jerusalem fell; we use the scriptures; Jehovah foretold it would be desolate 70 years.

Babylon fell at 539 BC (no one dispute THAT!)

The Jews were released by Cyrus 2 years later.

Count back 70 years.

607 BC.

• schnell
    schnell

That's nice.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

fuck you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit