This site should be called Anti-Jehovahs-Witnesses Cry-babies

by the-Question 74 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sir82
    sir82

Trolling troll likes to troll.

• just fine
    just fine

It is very JW of you to think you know why each of us left. They tend to think it's either someone "stumbled us" or because of sin.

I didn't leave for either of those reasons nor do I whine about anything. I don't go to church either, because it's all a crock of shit. Different churches, including Jehovah's witnesses all think they have the one and only true religion and the only pathway to God is to live my life the way they say. Your opinion matters as much as anyone else's - it doesn't.

• the-Question
    the-Question

You are reading FAR more in what I say than...what I SAY....

• the-Question
    the-Question

Sir82- your avatar looks like a ...troll.

• Londo111
    Londo111

BTW...if you want to talk about 607 BC, start another topic on the matter. Argue the case.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Trolling troll likes to troll.....Sir82

That`s how Trolls like to Roll..

• the-Question
    the-Question

Londo, I stated what I see.

I need no separate Topic since I have nothing else to add.

I freely admit that what the WT has added to 1914 is nonsense; but it DID mark the time when the world conditions Jesus described began to take place...

• the-Question
    the-Question

I forgot; people refusing to think call those that DO "trolls".

thus, I admit I'm a troll! heh

• Splash
    Splash

I left because the truths I learned at baptism are no longer the truths today, and today's truths will be changed again tomorrow. It's like chasing shadows. What I was told was vital spiritual food turned out to be junk food.

If the GB don't even know what's going on, why should I trust them?

Or as the WT itself put it:

-- g70 4/22 p. 8 Changes That Disturb People

"Yes, millions of persons have been shocked to learn that things they were taught as being vital for salvation are now considered by their church to be wrong. Have you, too, felt discouragement or even despair because of what is happening in your church? A businessman in Colombia expressed the effect the changes have had on many."Tell me," he asked, "how can I have confidence in anything? How can I believe in the Bible, in God, or have faith? Just ten years ago we Catholics had the absolute truth, we put all our faith in this. Now the pope and our priests are telling us this is not the way to believe any more, but we are to believe 'new things.' How do I know the 'new things' will be the truth in five years?"

I've faced up to it, JW's are no closer to the truth than anyone else.

You can continue to pretend if you like - good luck to you.

• Simon
    Simon

Troll removed, please don't feed them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit