Site Updates

by Simon 101 Replies latest forum announcements

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

We're back to the point where the commentary box is not appearing on Firefox and IE. Only on Google Chrome.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Also, there is no edit function on Chrome.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

And on Chrome I do not see the year a poster joined.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

I hate to be making a lot of posts but as soon as I see a problem I cannot edit a post to put more info.

Here's another one; the commentary box does not have bolding, italics and other functions just emoticons.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

How about deleting old posts.

Some of us have evolved and no longer see things as when we were new here and much younger.

Any chance I could have all my posts older than 3 yrs permanently deleted?!

DY

• Simon
    Simon

If you noticed, I said there were still issues with FF which means I was aware of and still working on those issues.

It turns out that there is a bug in either FireFox or one of the libraries I'm using. The libraries work OK with other browsers so it points to an issue with FireFox or just a coexistence issue (but still, only on FireFox).

The new topic and reply WYSIWYG should show up but the edit-a-post one doesn't on FireFox.

For the time being, use Chrome. I still don't comprehend why anyone ever choses to use any of the not-chrome shitty-browsers instead of Chrome.

• Simon
    Simon
    Any chance I could have all my posts older than 3 yrs permanently deleted?!

No, sorry.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Does anything ever drop off, even by the mere fact of being too old a post?

DY

• Simon
  • Landy
    Landy

In iOS on iPhone (latest version) the menu button doesn't seem to work - press it and nothing happens.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit