Site Updates

by Simon 101 Replies latest forum announcements

• Simon
    Simon

Thanks, versions help. I know the issue with IE11, I should be able to get that fixed tomorrow am.

Apologies in the meantime and thanks for bearing with it.

I have no edit button on either IE or Chrome

Just repeating the same thing with no additional information (as requested) doesn't really help.

• Prefect
    Prefect

I like the larger font.

The page looks brighter and cleaner.

And Its great for my poor tired old eyes.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Thanks for all your hard work. On my mobile device Chrome browser I no longer see when the original post was posted and the last time someone commented.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I like the clear, crisp print, also.

Thanks.

Sylvia

• Simon
    Simon

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I've rolled back to the previous version while I work on a few of the cross-browser compatibility issues.

• sir82
    sir82

In general, I liked the new format (aside from not having a comment box in Firefox, to expound my priceless opinions).

• Landy
    Landy

Yeah - no comment box in iOS (iPad/iPhone) or FF or IE 11 on PC. Login box also intermittent in FF.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Firefox is working now..

Thanks Simon!..

• Simon
    Simon

It's back to how it was, if anything isn't working then clearing the cache / a hard page refresh should fix things.

I've fixed some of the issues that cropped up so I'll try another deploy later sometime.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Simon,

I accidently hit a "like button" instead of "Dislike" and I can't change it. Is there a way that can be fixed?

Thanks

Robert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit