Site Updates

by Simon 101 Replies latest forum announcements

• Landy
    Landy
    accidently hit a "like button" instead of "Dislike" and I can't change it. Is there a way that can be fixed?

You'll not sleep tonight now will you! :D

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

You'll not sleep tonight now will you! :grinning:

Hyperventilating as I type!

LRG

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

The edit function is missing.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Oh, and the commentary box is not appearing on Firefox and IE. Only on Google Chrome.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

And..Firefox is back up..

• Simon
    Simon

Brace yourselves, it's going to happen again today (sorry).

Actually, I've already rolled a few of the changes out and things seem to be working - some browser-specific issues caused by conflicts between different libs was one of the things causing the problems so fingers crossed the rest should now go a little smoother (but who knows, it's software + erm, well ... me)

• Landy
    Landy

Well I've still got a comments box.

For now...... ;)

• Simon
    Simon

Sorry, I ended up working on other things ...

... but back on it so your comment box may now have gone, sorry!

We're getting there though - Chrome and Safari seem to be working for me, I'm just looking at some things not running with FF and will check on IE / Edge.

Thanks for bearing with things in the meantime.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I noticed (as King of Typos) that the edit function is not available for new comments.

I shall live in shame.

• Simon
    Simon

Yeah, I'm stuck with one of those super-annoying issues where everything works fine when developing locally, but doesn't when it's deployed.

Just on FF (well, haven't checked IE yet but that seemed to be working better last time I checked).

So, something todo with the build / deploy process ... at least it narrows things down.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit