Tony & JW made it to Norweigian media - even a pic of "dat broadcast"

by Festus 35 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Well Jan Frode Nilsen just posted that watchtower had submitted a document to the Norwegian government stating they will not change their shunning rule and that the government is interfering with religious practice! (They're not of course - the government has a right to determine the rules organizations must abide by to be entitled to grants!)

Anyway It's a change from what watchtower wrote earlier which was that it was all a misunderstanding and that they don't shun!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Beth - “…This could bet ugly. I do believe that as the Borg strives for survival,,,they will have less regard for human life and put more lives at risk in order to survive.”

Honestly, I just figure they’ll make increasingly stupid decisions that’ll dig themselves deeper and deeper into a hole.

😄

Placing the rank-and-file at greater risk would qualify, though.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Seriously, though…

… how anyone with half a brain could honestly interpret a suspension of government financial assistance as “interference with religious practice” and expect anyone else to take it just as seriously is beyond me.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Unless…

…they’re being uncharacteristically (and accidentally) honest, and the WTS’s “religious practice” actually will have difficulty functioning without free government handouts…

…and if that’s actually the case…

…what’s that say about “God’s Exclusive Earthly Organization”?

😏

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''Placing the rank-and-file at greater risk would qualify, though.''

Of course with such harmful policies as an unscriptural no-blood policy.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''Seriously, though…

… how anyone with half a brain could honestly interpret a suspension of government financial assistance as “interference with religious practice” and expect anyone else to take it just as seriously is beyond me.''

Only brain-dead Borg followers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit