Tony & JW made it to Norweigian media - even a pic of "dat broadcast"

by Festus 35 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

Got to go with Vidiot on this one. They know they are persona non grata and there is no changing it. Russia is a lost cause, most European countries have their number and won't take being lied to anymore. Social media has exposed their twisted perversions of morality and corruption. Ex-JWs are speaking out and suing - WTC is settling because they know they can't win in most couirts. All the advertorials they can buy won't change the public's general perception of them now. In their case, the grave they dug may be for themselves.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

The subsidy for Jehovah's Witnesses' 12,686 members last year amounted to approximately NOK 16 million.

This is on top of what they have been getting from R&F donations from members .

Were you as a Jehovah`s Witness aware that the Govt. gave your organization / religion NOK 16 million ?

Pedersen says that, with the help of the newly established department for religious freedom, they are now considering what legal steps they can take.

On the one hand they, the JW`s, state that the worldly governments are in control of satan the devil the God of this system of things and on the other hand they expect to be re-imbursed financially by the same governments they say are going to be destroyed at armageddon ? ? ?

Are they hypocrites ? you decide.!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Beth Sarim - “… we will probably see the real ugly side of the Borg when it comes to legal or financial entanglements.”

Agreed.

There’s another aspect to consider, too.

With dwindling donations due to low income membership, recent overextension on projects, and the Rising Tide of pedo-related court losses, I really think they’re feeling the pinch more than usual.

And any corporation that can’t ensure continued revenue stream is on shaky ground…

…i.e. its survival is threatened.

More and more, I think that - whether they admit it out loud or not - the JW leadership are feeling increasingly compelled to take whatever steps are necessary to ensure the Org’s survival.

From their POV, they have to, in order to continue shoring up the premise of “God’s Exclusive Earthly Organization”…

…ideologically, it’s the WTS’s entire justification for existing, really.

What happens, though, when the very actions they have no choice but to take to survive can’t help but undermine said premise?

• Jofi_Wofo
    Jofi_Wofo

Unless I've been missing something, this is a pretty new phenomenon. That of the GB and others of high rank in the organization insisting that they will "never change" their "scriptural position" on a matter. As if there wasn't 150 years of the WTBTS constantly changing almost every single position it has ever taken. Even the disfellowshipping/shunning policy has been changed before.

They're becoming bolder and bolder, and I wonder how they will worm out of their previous statements that they will never change their position when the light inevitably gets brighter and they come up with an "updated understanding".

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

What they really mean is they don’t want to seen by the rank-and-file as capitulating to “worldly” pressure.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

It is clear that the brothers taking the lead in Warwick are humble enough to see their mistakes and correct them. What other organization on earth has the humility to change when greater knowledge is revealed by the Spirit? This is why you need to be in touch with God’s sole visible organization in earth if to want to attain to true knowledge of eternal life and survive Armageddon which is fast approaching.

• Ding
    Ding

"Humility" isn't a word I associate with the GB, despite their claims.

They think our salvation depends on how we treat them and the rest of the "anointed."

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Hey, Van…

…you sure you don’t work for the WT writing dept.?

😄

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

There are only two rules when it comes to Watchtower doctrine.

1. The Watchtower teaches the truth.

2. When the Watchtower is mistaken, refer to rule numer one.

That's why, no matter what, Watchtower religion is always "the truth"....always was and always will be. Those who put their trust in the Faithful Slave in New York will be saved from eternal destruction. And you will see for yourself, mark the words of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses, "Those who trust us because Jesus trusts us, will be the only ones who survive Armageddon."

I'm sending in my application to the writing department tonight Vidiot. 🤪

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Vidiot:

• ""What happens, though, when the very actions they have no choice but to take to survive can’t help but undermine said premise""

Should have responded to this earlier. But here goes.

This could bet ugly. I do believe that as the Borg strives for survival,,,they will have less regard for human life and put more lives at risk in order to survive. Putting more and more sheeple at risk with more harmful policies and procedures. Pure Evil!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit