Tony & JW made it to Norweigian media - even a pic of "dat broadcast"

by Festus 35 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Festus
    Festus

Well well AM3 made it to Norweigian media with hsi rant about religouse persecution.

Hereis the link.

Share your thoughts.

Ble nektet statstøtte: Jehovas vitner vurderer juridiske skritt – Vårt Land (vl.no)

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

Tony's face is meant too be seen by indoctrinated JWs only that don't notice the man has serious mental problems. How this gonna end now that the public also can see the watchtower leaders 😁

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

So, not receiving your yearly handout of a million USD per year from the Wild Beast is now considered 'persecution'?

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

Problem watchtower has is they can not remove DF arrangements. They be sued all over the world by ex jws.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

WT could (but wont) do real training for elders, give guidelines on extended family. Then abstain from baptism of enfants.

Will this get legs like the deaf masturbation and pillow stories?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    joey jojo: So, not receiving your yearly handout of a million USD per year from the Wild Beast is now considered 'persecution'?

Indeed, you would think they would prefer to be treated like that. After all, they stress that they are 'not part of this world.' Wouldn't they want to be treated differently? Not when it comes to free money, I guess.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

How the hairy blue fuck do you spin the loss of free government cheddar as “persecution”?

• markweatherill
    markweatherill

This is wonderful! Watchtower has put its foot in its mouth, and then shot itself in the foot!

But look! Running the web page through Google Translate reveals this interesting detail:

Should Jehovah's Witnesses lose their registration as a religious organization, they lose the right to claim state subsidies. In addition, their right to marry ends. They are, however, free to practice their religion and their activities independently of a public registration, according to the State Administrator.

(my bold). They would miss having the right to perform weddings, I imagine...?

• luckynedpepper
    luckynedpepper
    Problem watchtower has is they can not remove DF arrangements. They be sued all over the world by ex jws.

I just had this discussion with someone. If this is what dictates the decision, then you can NOT be a good person or organization. You quite literally have become the "evil slave"

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I wonder with all this bad-press from Norway what new light the Borg will spew up as they cry foul more and more. Like what happened in Russia a few years back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit