Your Favorite Football Team?

by eisenstein 66 Replies latest jw friends

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

Superbowl is around the corner and just wondering how many of you are football fans and who your favorite team is?

Me, I don't watch football as much as I used to. I'm from Huntington, WV and the football team there is Marshall University "The Thundering Herd". Chad Pennington from the NY Jets played football there.

My favorite team is the Pittsburgh Steelers. Yea!!!

My older brother took my twin sister and I to a couple of WVU games when we were in high school.

My twin sister and I used to pass a new roll of toilet paper down the hallway back and forth to each other when we were going to art school, in between the gouche, black ink and rubber cement projects, while we would be watching the Steelers on TV.

Let me know...

Who's your fav?

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

E, A, G, L, E, S, Eagles!!!!!!!!

• Maverick
    Maverick

The Tampa Bay .......STORM!!!..........Bet you thought I'd say that other team from Tampa....they suck!

I've have season tickets for ten years now............Arena Football is way more fun than the NFL! Maverick

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

The RAMS!

If they don't play it in St Louis, is it really a sport?

• xenawarrior
  • Dansk
    Dansk

MANCHESTER UNITED!

Only my team plays with a round ball and Americans call it soccer! Over here it's called football, hence Manchester United Football Club!

The game played with an oval-shaped ball over here is called Rugby. In case you missed it, England just won the rugby world cup by beating Australia in their own backyard!!

Dansk

• integ
    integ

Vols

• lastcall
    lastcall

Cleveland Browns.

Sometimes the ones you love the most, hurt you the most.

LC

• Oxnard Hamster
    Oxnard Hamster

CHIEFS!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

College - Ohio State of course, GO BUCKEYES!!! Aztec likes the Buckeyes too.

Pro - Cincinnati Bengals (and no, I'm not a bandwagon fan, I was a fan during the hard times). Marvin Lewis will be coach of the year if they make the playoffs, he's done what many thought was impossible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit