Your Favorite Football Team?

by eisenstein 66 Replies latest jw friends

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

Eagles are cool, Eagles are cool, but you know they are outright rivals of the Steelers since both teams are in Pennsylvania.

LOL @ Dansk...my roommate may know about the Manchester United Football Club...she is from Manchester...

And since when did the Rams move to St. Louis? I was watching the game the other night and couldn't believe my eyes...

shows how much I've been watching lately

eisenstein

• Oxnard Hamster
    Oxnard Hamster
    And since when did the Rams move to St. Louis? I was watching the game the other night and couldn't believe my eyes...

They've been in St. Louis for a few seasons now.

Dan, if anyone accusses you of being a "bandwagon jumper," politely point to your location directly under your name. I think that'll make the answer pretty obvious.

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Patriots, baby!

But now I am in Texas I barely get to watch them...so sad...I told my husband if we dont get Direct Tv or something where I can get there games next year, I may have to have a fall home back in NH hahah.

Lastcall...my god you are a true fan...very impressive. Keep the faith, this Browns team is really still fairly new...what a few years, so they will turn it around someday.

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

Oxnard...you and my dad and brother would get along fine.

Eisenstein...know how you feel...I just can't get used to seeing the Cards in AZ, and the Rams in STL, etc!!

My favorite team is whoever is beating Nebraska!! (having to live there for a few years while not converting to the Big Red Religion will do that!)

• Aztec
    Aztec

*Chases Dan around with a giant foam rubber hand yelling "M Go Blue"*

I've been watching the Lions since I was practically a toddler. They suck, they've always sucked but I still watch them in the off chance that they win 5 whole games this season. It could happen right?

~Aztec

• Amazing
    Amazing

There is only one true football team, while all other football teams are 'false' football teams ... but, the true team will not be in the Super Bowl this year, as they are allowing the false football teams to trample them for 2,520 days until the resurrection of the old football used in the first true football game.

And just who is this only true team, commissioned and anointed above all others, to stand tall, and kick the ball over the goal post? Why, it none other than that old team, with its true quaterback leading it into victorius battle on a white kleated shoe ... the best team ever, with its guiding charge of its true wide receiver ... yep, you guessed it ...

The San Francisco 49rs, with Joe Montana and Jerry Rice ... and when Joe and Jerry return in the straights of times on the broadway or this old world, they will rise again and lead the 49rs to absolute victory over all the false football teams on this world ... then ushering in a new world where only one football team stands, with the ball over the goal line. -

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim
    Your Favorite Football Team?

Any team that does not pre-empt or delay 60 Minutes on Sunday nights!

• heathen
    heathen

There is only one true football team and that's the Dallas Cowboys buddy. Goooooooo Dallas , wahoooooooooo

• Big Tex
  • Funchback
    Funchback

My favorite is the team who this woman and her friends cheer for...

Let me apologize in advance to all you Dallas Cowboys fans for the whuppin' you're gonna get tomorrow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit