GO VIKINGS, RUN UP THE SCORE,
    YOU?LL HEAR US YELL FOR MORE.
    V - I - K - I - N - G - S
    SKOAL, VIKINGS, LET?S GO!!!
    SKOAL!!!

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

lol @ englishman

In the USA that is football, i know it looks like english rugby believe it or not that is football here.

Football 2 Football

• Badger
    Badger

Tampa Bay...a fan since '78 (I know what suffering is)

Kansas City...mostly our of backlash to the local Cowboy fans.

College:

Oklahoma State! And yes, I AM going to the Cotton Bowl.

Ride, ride, ride, ride,
    Ride 'em Cowboys,
    Right down the field;
    Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
    Fight 'em Cowboys, and never yield.
    Ride, ride, ride, ride,
    Ride on, Cowboys, to victory;
    Cross OU's goal;
    Then we'll sing "O-kla-homa State!"

• Sassy
    Sassy
    how many Super Bowl rings have the Vikings earned along the way?

you got me there...

but the Cowboy fans can ask the Packers how many they have

I dated a guy who bought me a sweatshirt that instead of GOT MILK says.. GOT RINGS.. and there are all the Super Bowl Rings Dallas has won on the back....

At least we got a win yesterday.. I take my positives where I can get them!! nice to see there so many Vikings fans in here!

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Sadly the CHARGERS

But hey, we beat the Lions! and the Vkings! Next up, the Packers at home where there will be more cheeseheads in the stands than actual Charger's fans, just like last week when I saw them do everything they could to lose to the Chiefs.

• Sassy
    Sassy

If you beat the Packers, you'll be my second favorite team next week!

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Go Tennessee Titans!!!!

oh and the UT Vols!!!

• Aztec
    Aztec
    Sadly the CHARGERS

But hey, we beat the Lions!

RT, is that really something to brag about? We've almost won as many games this year as the two previous seasons combined. We're on a roll damnit! LOL!

~Aztec

PS Go Eagles! They're my second favorite team and they actually know how to win games. I like McNabb!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Funchback

Yeah as far as Dallas goes, I think they?ll make the playoffs and if they can face Minnesota, I think they?ll win one, otherwise it?s one and done. But that?s okay, considering how little talent on this team, to go from 5 wins to 10 or even 11 is outstanding.

NFC is pretty weak this year, and the Rams are just one strange team if you ask me. I can?t figure them out. If they get home field for the playoffs, look out ?cause I think they?ll take the Eagles, if it?s played in the cold outdoors in Philly, then I just can?t see the Eagles lose out two years in a row on their home turf.

Having said that, I just can?t see either the Eagles or the Rams beating any one of the top 3 AFC teams. Kansas City is very beatable and I don?t they make the AFC Championship game, not with that defense. Fisher should have rested McNair when he had the chance, now it may be too late. If McNair is healthy, I think they beat the Colts. But right now I can?t see anyone beating New England.

• larc
    larc

Dan The Man, you are the only one here who truely understands stuff. You wrote a most elequant post. Yes, it is Ohio State - sad that they lost their last game to Michigan. OSU could have been national champions. And yes, the Bengels are back after 12 bad years. Unfortunately, as you know they lost to Baltimore yesterday, but I think they will still make the playoffs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit