Goodbye Mother

by punkofnice 60 Replies latest jw friends

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    FM - The invited minister should have realized beforehand that he was outside his jurisdiction inside the kh. He is not a Rev inside the kh.

It was not at the KH. It was at the local Crematorium. The Jobots were being their usual culty supercilious selves in a public place. My goodness, I'd never have agreed to the funeral in a KH.

Now if someone starts preaching another religion inside the kh, that is being disorderly and disrespectful.

Rev Ron is a better person than they are. He only said hello to everyone. God! FM are you fucking trolling again? Please FUCK OFF! Stay fucked off and don't fuck back on again. Happy?

You just dipped in on this post to use my pain for your trolling.

NotFormer is correct

Dubs were the strangers outside of their jurisdiction and acted like totally entitled prats!
  • NotFormer
    NotFormer

Punky: I must admit that Fisherman's temerity in using your suffering to troll on behalf of his idiot mates at the Kingdom Hall took my breath away. Ignore him, bro! Prat's gonna prat! ๐Ÿ™„

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

thanks NotFormer - It got my goat but then I guess FM did that on purpose. How people can't see him/her/them as a troll beats me.

Takes deep breath. Calms down. Laughs at Fisherman for being a prat with no life.

• Elmer
    Elmer

Hi Punky- What a douchebag Fishy is! I recognized him as a troll a long time ago. But he still manages to have traction on the site. Wake up site members- heโ€™s nothing but a troll!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Theres a couple of trolls on here like you said,,,Elmer.

Just don't bother responding to their trolling antics.

Thats all they really want.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

It's counterproductive attention seeking. Well, it's had the reverse effect on me: I will cheerfully ignore anything he posts from now on because of the sort of person he's shown himself to be. As far as I am concerned, nothing he writes from now on is worth my wasted time to read.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Notty - I will cheerfully ignore anything he posts from now on

Ditto.

• Listener
    Listener

Very sorry to hear of your loss Punkofnice

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Just seen this thread Punk ,so sorry for your loss ,take care my friend , have a couple on me for your mom.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Thanks, my friends.

I have a couple of tinnies in my fridge but they await a day of thirst.

I haven't had any booze in a long time. Oddly enough, keeping an eye on Mother up until the end meant I didn't want to feel unfit or too giddy.

I seem to be on the wagon by default now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit