What Makes. Person A Pedophile?

by minimus 47 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Add that’s an unbelievable number! Wow

• Simon
    Simon

Some cultures seems to be endemic with the issue. I don't buy that they were just "born that way". They are perverts and should be executed.

No one needs to have sex with anyone least of all a child. The only people who ever claim that are trying to excuse some perverted behavior "oh, I'm a sex addict, it's an illness" or get some woke judge to let them off because "it's my culture".

These people are sick but they are not ill.

In terms of numbers, the video on this page really puts it into context. Hard not to watch it and not be shocked at how bad it is:

https://www.lollipoptakedown.ca/

Fun fact: some tech companies don't seem to do as much as they could do, while having unlimited resource when it comes to censuring certain political opinions.

• minimus
    minimus

Excellent site

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Both my daughter-in-law were abused by elders. One of them told us a pedophile can abuse their victims in a room full of people without anyone knowing about it. It may not be full blown sex but touching and speaking sexual sick things to the child.

I have no love for pedophiles and I am with Simon on this. They need to be executed. The life's they affect is unimaginable in the heartache they cause for the victim. Not for the moment of abuse but for as long as they live. Still Totally ADD

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I have always thought that the best solution for male pedos would be to nail them to a tree stump by their testicles, soak the stump with gasoline and light it, then toss them a very dull knife. Of course the humane thing to do IF they made the choice to self castrate and escape would be to promptly shoot them.

In the state where I live a pedo repeatedly raped, then killed a 9 year old girl. After decades on death row he was FINALLY executed. I believe my solution would have been much better.

• minimus
    minimus

Pedophile’s brains are like serial killers instincts. It seems almost a compulsion to do what they do.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Min ...

I would like to comment on this, but this whole thing involving children sickens me and I really don't even know where to start.

Rub a Dub

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

Pedophiles don’t choose their sexual orientation in the same way LGBTQ+ don’t choose theirs. The difference however is that pedophiles cannot act on their desires.

A doctor in Quebec reported on radio that for every pedophiles that acted on their desires, there were 10 more that didn’t.

While I understand the desire for capital punishment on those who act on their desires, I believe that the others need help, they need to be understood and have the support of their friends and families.

For instance, many people know someone who quit drinking all together as they have a problem with alcohol. You won’t offer alcohol to them and perhaps won’t even drink in their presence! The same goes with pedophiles. If Uncle Johnny is a pedophiles, I’ll make sure not to leave him alone with the kids and won’t create scenarios that will make it difficult for him.

We need to work on prevention, accepting them for who they are. This will empower them to seek the help they need, including therapies and, perhaps, even voluntary chemical castration.

In essence, it is not by calling these people out as monsters that we will reduce the occurrence of the crime.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

We need to work on prevention, accepting them for who they are.

StephaneL ....

I agree that prevention is the best method.

You could simply take the pedophiles out in the woods, tie the hands and feet behind a tree and rub a thick layer of honey all over the genitals.

Come back a couple of days later after the ants and other animals have had a feast. Bring a plastic bag to place anything leftover to give him as a souvenir.

That would reduce the amount of therapy. The only therapy needed would be teaching him how to sit when he pees.

Rub a Dub

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

RubaDub, based on your logic, we should kill everyone who ever fantasized about killing someone else. I mean, they are potential murderers, are they not? So, why not kill them in case they act on their urges.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit