What Makes. Person A Pedophile?

by minimus 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I agree LUHE with your "final solution", I mean conclusion LOL, because I cannot find it in me to fully agree with Capital Punishment. But the problem is that most Sex offenders are never reformed, at least not completely, they are still full of perverted desires, even if they refrain from actually carrying them out, and of course many do go on to re-offend.

So we, the long suffering Tax Payers, have to pick up the Tab for all those years in Prison that they rightfully spend.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

the danger with capital punishment for rapists and paedos is they would be more likely to kill the victim to reduce the chance of being identified.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

But the problem is that most Sex offenders are never reformed, at least not completely - then they should be kept in prison.

If they are beyond rehab, then they should die in prison.

Foreign-born sex offenders should be deported, too.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

A pedophile is someone that prefers children.

No one prefers children.

But actions with children happen because children are easier to manipulate than adults.

So logic dictates that the solution is for adults to make themselves available and children would be the less attractive choice.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Re Rattigan's post...

The fuck???

• blubberyk9
    blubberyk9

Rattigan: The logical conclusion to your reasoning as you wrote it is:

A pedophile is someone that prefers children.
    No one prefers children.
    Therefore no pedophilia exists.

We know that is not a true statement.

And if it were that simple, by your own logic it would have to look more like this:

A pedophile is someone who prefers the easily manipulated
    Children are easily manipulated
    Therefore pedophiles prefer children

• minimus
    minimus

No one prefers children?? Um, pedophiles prefer children.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

So logic dictates that the solution is for adults to make themselves available and children would be the less attractive choice - but adults are under no obligation to make themselves available to paedophiles or to anyone else.

E.g.

I'm a heterosexual man - I'm attracted to women.

But no woman has to make herself available to me. I could really like a woman and ask her out on a date ... and she could tell me to f.o.

I could like another woman and she could also tell me where to go.

The solution lies partly with scientists (how do scientists come up with something that takes the child-attraction away?) and partly with the paedophiles themselves - they are under obligation to control themselves and to obey the law. And the law says child sex is a very serious crime.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit