What Makes. Person A Pedophile?

by minimus 47 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

“Rape is primarily about sex”... not sure that’s accurate.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

I suppose it depends on the means. I dont think a man can have erection without being horny

• cofty
    cofty

The mantra that rape is not about sex but about men oppressing women originates in the 1975 book Against Our Will by gender-feminist Susan Brownmiller. It has led to one of the most extraordinary delusions of modern times. It is part of the cultural Marxist ideology that denies human nature and reinterprets all of human relationships in terms of power struggles. It is demonstrably foolish.

I am willing, but not enthusiastic, to discuss the evidence.

Consider for example the fact that 'Surgical castration reportedly produces definitive results, even in repeat pedophilic offenders, by reducing recidivism rates to 2% to 5% compared with expected rates of 50%'.

If rape of children is so drastically reduced by damping sexual desire it follows that rape is not about power but about perverted sexual appetites.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Cofty could it be both sex and control and not just one or the other? I find it hard to accept it is just sex. I will give you my experience. When I was almost 8 years old I caught our PO trying to get my 8 year old friend in giving him a blow job. When he saw me he chased me down and beat the shit out of me until I past out. What happen to my friend I do not know. I do know this PO keep telling me for days if I told anyone he would kill me. What I went through is why I questioned your reasoning. Still Totally ADD

• cofty
    cofty

STADD - That was a horrific experience. I understand this is a very difficult topic.

The evidence seems to be compelling that the motivation is perverted sexual desire. For whatever reason some men lust after children. Power is used to avoid the consequences of exposure. It is analogous to an armed bank robber. The motivation is greed. Violence is used to force the teller to hand over the cash and to intimidate the guard.

• minimus
    minimus

Sorry but I don’t think rape is mostly about sex. Plenty of people who are married or are in relationships have been known to rape. It’s not just about a sex act. It’s about control

• caves
    caves

The DSM-5 views it as a disorder.

Why does everything these days have to be neatly categorized.

I say kill em. That must be my particular "disorder".

• JoenB75
    JoenB75
    It is both. Some are aroused through acts of sadism. But it is also sex and it usually involves a certain male bodily function that only works in sexual context 🙁
  • cofty
    cofty
    Plenty of people who are married or are in relationships have been known to rape - Mini

Obviously. Just because a predatory man is getting sex from a regular partner doesn't stop him wanting other women. Men want sex with other females who don't want sex with them. They use force to get it.

Sex is the motivation for rape. Force and violence is the tool.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I have not heard of anyone who were cured or stopped their sexual perversion - capital punishment would cure these damn sex offenders, wouldn't it ...

Every. Damn. Time.

'You rape someone or abuse a kid and the state will take your life. Zero percent of offenders go on to reoffend.' ;)

Of course, we in the West like to pretend that we're better than this. OK, so sex offenders should receive much longer sentences than they currently receive.

Rape/child abuse = 30-40 years minimum, no parole. <--- be thankful, perverts, that we don't execute your ass.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit