Aaaannnnndddd I'm spent......

by safe4kids 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

hmmmmm, I see Tracy & Navigator are in kahoots!!! Watch out Dana! bwhahahahahahaha

• Panda
    Panda

Congrats Dana. You aill want to sleep for a week, but hey girl you've got Christmas to celibrate now --- so no rest for the apostasized. Gosh I was 41 when I finally graduated and started grad school a few weeks later. Did you know that as long as you take classes you don't make re-payments?

At my graduation party I was the most haggard least energetic person. I looked like I hadn't slept in weeks. Be proud of yourself and the example you've set for your kids.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Congrats Dana!! (I found these attractive brown roses-in-a-gravy-boat icons just for the occasion!)

Now get out there and save the world.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Dana:

Congratulations -- that's just magnificent! I hope my graduation comes that fast.. hehehe. yeah right...

CG

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Well done (((Dana))) - after all that hard work you deserve a break.

On another note, what's this about Jerry getting hitched????

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

CONGRATULATIONS DANA !!! YEEEHAAAAA!!

And congrats on your upcoming nuptials as well.

edited cuz I can't spell today

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

I have always hoped to meet a fine woman like Dana with a college degree that could support me in the manner I would like to become accustom to. On with the nuptials I say!!!

• bigboi
    bigboi

Man i wish I were in your shoes. Congrats and hopefully htis post will give me further inspiration.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

CONGRATULATIONS, Dana!!! You've worked hard for this and deserve to sit back and bask in the accomplishment. Good for you! Now you need to reward yourself with a nice trip to Texas . . . .

Lots of love,

Nina

• Jade
    Jade

Whooo Hooo Dana!!!!

I am so proud of you. I wish I could be there. You are such a trooper.

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit