Aaaannnnndddd I'm spent......

by safe4kids 56 Replies latest jw friends

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

WooHoo Dana!!!!!

Congratulations on your Graduation!!!

I'm proud of you and your accomplishment!!!

ESTEE

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

I just walked in the door from my internship (tomorrow's my last day there) and I've got to rush right back out to take Delaney to softball practice, but I have been sitting here laughing so hard...you guys have me MARRIED already??!!!! And I haven't even officially graduated yet! I'm rolling here at all of you....btw, more to come on the job situation, as soon as I have time Thanks, everyone, you all ROCK!

Love,

Dana

P.S. Jerry, ummm, support you? You DO know what social workers make, don't you???

• nilfun
    nilfun

Congratulations! This is great (and inspiring) news!

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

But the dowry doesn't hurt either

• outnfree
    outnfree

Congratulations, buddy!

I'm enormously proud of you and your wonderful accomplishment! You will make a helluva social worker.

Please DO make sure to post/send pics of you in your cap, gown and HONORS sash!

Love,

Brenda

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

(((((Latte))))) Thank you! Btw, I miss you guys

Robyn, a for you, too, and many thanks

Maverick, LOLOL "live"?? What the heck is that??!!!

Mike, thank you. I really wanted a chance to talk at length with HL about social services in your neck of the woods but didn't get much of a chance to do so. Next fest, hey?

Geez, Tracy...stay away from my dowry I mean, Jerry....Nav offered him to me first!

And Joy, sheesh! don't encourage her!

Panda, wow! So how did the schooling for the master's go? And what's your degree in, if you don't mind me asking. I'd like, some day maybe, to go back and I'd love to hear your experience.

Sixy, thanks dude (LOL at your 'gravy boats') you've got a wicked sense of humor, my friend

Country girl, thanks and I imagine that it will come sooner than you expect

(((Ross))) thanks And all that stuff about Jerry...well, it's all a vicious rumor I've done my best to perpetuate...heheheh.

Xenawarrior, thank you for the congratulation wishes. "Upcoming nuptials"? Sorry, it's Friday, I have no intention of cooking tonight! (sheesh, some people)

Hey bigboi, haven't seen you around much lately. Course, I haven't been around much either LOL. It has been hard but it's been worth it (I think). As for being in my shoes...you wanna marry Jerry??!!!!

Hi Nina I would LOVE to make a trip to Texas...one of these days, for sure! And thank you for your kind words. You and hubby have the nicest family, it was a pleasure to meet you all.

((((Jade)))) I wish you could be here too! Don't know about the trooper stuff, but thank you! Um, but don't be too modest here....ya need to let people know that you're going to school too!

Estee, awww thank you so much. I love that pic

Nilfun, (I feel like I'm overusing "thank you" in this thread but I don't know what else to say but THANK YOU! LOL)

Back off Ven

(((((Brenda))))) I'll do my best to get pics, k?? But it won't be until after the 13th...and YOU, woman...I'm proud of YOU TOO!!! Busting your rear to take care of your family, your mom, AND go to school yourself...no mean feat

Thanks again to everyone who has responded to this thread and expressed encouragement, kindness, and congratulations. As an update, I was interviewed today at the agency I've been interning at this semester...I don't really meet their requirements for a position, as they want post-degree experience in the field, but they told me they're going to push through an exception and give me a job, altho it isn't totally official yet. This has all happened much sooner than I was expecting, as I had planned to take the whole month of December off and begin work in January, but now it looks like I may actually be employed in the next week or two! I'm just kinda blown away by it all...lots of good things happening right now, I'm walking around in a daze. How cool to be able to work in a field that touches my heart so much...and they'll actually pay me! A real paycheck!!! Woohooooooooooo LOL

Love,

Dana

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    A real paycheck!!!

*pushes Jerry out-a-da-way* *presents Dana with bouquet of gravy boats*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit