Aaaannnnndddd I'm spent......

by safe4kids 56 Replies latest jw friends

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Jerry, thanks

Now let's focus on getting a couple of masters degrees.

*sigh* like I told you at the fest, I'll go get my master's if someone wants to come clean my house, pay the bills, raise my kids, and cook all the meals...in short, if I have a wife You volunteerin'??

• Simon
    Simon

Wohoo Dana ... well done !

Graduating from Uni is another step on the road of life. Soon you'll even be drinking real beer (translation: beeaargh)

Hope you enjoy your celebrations

• Angharad
    Angharad

Yaaaaayyyyyy ((((((((((((( Dana )))))))))) I'm so happy for you

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!

You have worked so hard for this, and now it's finally here.

Enjoy your celebrations and have a nice break - YOU DESERVE IT !!!!!!!

Wish we could be with you to celebrate and spoil you

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

((((((((Si and Harry))))))) Thanks you guys. I really wish you could be here for my celebrations too! Especially after reading that bit about being spoiled I miss you guys! Can't ya come on back over?? It's not THAT far, y'know! And Si, you had me LOL at the "beeeargh"

Love,

Dana

• little witch
    little witch

OMG!!!!

Congratulations Dana, that is outstanding!!!!

Happy Graduation

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

WhoooooHooooooo!!! Party!!!

"Celebrate your achievement... you deserve it "

hmmmmmm, say, how about I take you to Key West and we party!!! whacha think about that?? LOL

Congratulations, gal. You have worked hard and deserve to be very proud of yourself. All I ask is a pic of you all gowned up.

Hugs and see ya soon

j2bf

• Valis
    Valis

safe4grads...well I know people who have taken their diplomas off the wall as it reminds trhem of the unpaid student loans...*LOL* sucks being a waiter w/a degree I bet...*LOL* So, any thoughts of a Master's or Doc yet?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Good job Dana! You inspire me, really.

• think41self
    think41self

((((Congrats Sis))))

It HAS been a long hard road...but it's about frickin time someone in our family did it!

Now that you're graduating, you'll have time to clean your house before we come for Xmas???

Seriously, we're very proud of you.

Love, Big Sis

• willyloman
    willyloman

This is a significant milestone, expecially considering where you were when you started. I'm impressed, and I don't even know you. It took me even longer to work my way thru, and I didn't have the dub thing to contend with (long, long time ago). Despite all the hard work and sacrifice, it will be so worth it. You'll see. Congratulations!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit