Aaaannnnndddd I'm spent......

by safe4kids 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

Dana.................I am SO PROUD of you. I wish I was going to be with all of you gals for your celebration later this month. I just can't get away now.

I am sending you a congratulations gift though. Happy happy happy, for you!!

I'm Proud Of You

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

WHOOHOOO Dana!!!!!!!

I'm so proud of you!!!! YAY!!!!!

btw did you just propose to Jerry???? He does make great Chocolate Martini's I'll admit!!!!

Ven

• Navigator
    Navigator

Congratulations on your achievement. Jerry not only makes great chocolate martinis, but also a great Peanut Soup. If you would agree to take him off our hands, Jade, Roo, and I might come up with a dowry.

• La Capra
    La Capra

I am a bit biased about the power of education, being a teacher, and all, but I get very emotional when I hear about someone earning a degree. This is the most spectacular accomplishment in your life thus far, and it is incredibly impressive. What I am most impressed with is the example you have set for your children that education is goal than can, and should be reached. Education grants a person the power of choices, and more choices is definitely better than no choices. Congratulations, and may all your dreams come true!!! Shoshana

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Little witch, thank you!

((((Joy)))) Woohoooo! Par-tay!! Oh yeah, I think I can stand the idea of Key West, heheh. As for pics, I imagine some will be forthcoming after commencement. I'll keep ya posted

Vasseline, Please let's don't talk about student loans! As for:

So, any thoughts of a Master's or Doc yet?

Please see my above comments to Jerry

Dan, awww how sweet of you. Thanks!

((((((((Trace)))))) Thank you!! You know it would have been loads harder if not for your support and encouragement all these years. I love you too! As for cleaning my house....argh!

Willyloman, thank you for your kind words. It has already been worth it but I'm glad it's over! LOL

(((((Mulan))))) Thank you! I really wish that you were going to make it too but I understand you've got a lot on your plate. As for the gift, wow! I don't know what to say! It's not necessary, but geez I love to get gifts! LOL Thank you, thank you

((((((Ven))))) sweetie! Thanks, I'm kinda proud of me too And no, I don't think that was a proposal, but now that you've got me thinking along those lines....hmmmmmmm.

Navigator, nice to hear from you A dowry??!!! wooohooooooooooooo! LOL

La capra, thank you for your well wishes. I'm very glad, too, that my kids are seeing mom get a degree. They've been through this with me for the last 5 years, of course, and they've seen me struggle, but they also know how important it is to me. They also expect to go to college too--it's a given. Although right now they're kinda mad at me coz I'm done with school and they still have to go!

Thanks again to everyone for their congratulations; you've all touched me

Dana

• Latte
    Latte

WOW Dana.....Well done! That's fantastic!

Latte...... who's full of admiration

• Robdar
    Robdar

Dana,

YOU DID IT!!! We are so proud of you!

Congratulations!

Love,

Robyn

• Maverick
    Maverick

Just what we need, more smart people! I am sure the J-dud Masters are not happy with you. And for that I am happy for you! Glad you survived, and now start to live a little will ya! Maverick

• Englishman
    Englishman

Well done, Dana!

I spoke with you in Fla and I didn't even know you were doing any of this!

Englishman.

• think41self
    think41self

LOLOL@ Navigator!

I can tell you're related to Jerry by the tone of your comments Personally, even without the ability to make bodacious drinks, I think Jerry would be a great catch, even WITHOUT a dowry.

Tracy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit