Bethelites Vow Of Poverty

by pale.emperor 84 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Doubter
    Doubter

Lol

We live in a world where contracts are a necessity. It would be foolish and irresponsible for any organization not to have them when people live on the property of said organization.

• steve2
    steve2

Doubter inhabits a special antiseptic universe. Putting stuff in writing only protects the manmade teaching - otherwise the writing exposes JW organization as a false teacher and predictor of future events as supposedly significant dates recede into the past and are written out of the JW eschatology: 1799, 1874, 1925, 1975 etc.

• Doubter
    Doubter

I wouldn’t want to live at Bethel, having to quit my job, and leave home, if I did not have anything in writing from watchtower.

No contract = no evidence of their obligations to you.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Reading that contract indicates that Bethel members are forced into making a personal vow of obedience and servitude to the Watchtower's order which is active in apostasy against the word of god within holy Scripture.

Essentially a vow to support the sin of false prophesy orchestrated by the operation of a religious publishing house.

• sir82
    sir82

I wouldn’t want to live at Bethel, PERIOD. having to quit my job, and leave home, if I did not have anything in

writing from watchtower.

Fixed that for ya.

• Doubter
    Doubter

Indeed. I truthfully never had a desire to live at bethel. Never.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Lol the wt has ZERO obligations ti bethelites. Please cite something from the document to show otherwise. That contract is a one way street. I know from personal experiance

• Doubter
    Doubter

I am saying that you did not have to go rent an apartment and buy you own groceries while you were there.

At any rate, serving at any capacity as a jw is 100 percent voluntary.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Damn right it is. Thats why i dont do it anymore :)

funny they need a contract to protect themselves from my voluntary service...

• Doubter
    Doubter

Volunteering is surely a two way street.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit