Return To God, and He WIll Forgive You in a Large Way!

by AwakenedAndFree 270 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

JamesThomas....what you wrote...I thank you for. Words that AAF write tear me down and weaken me....I claim your words for my defense...What you wrote is exactly what I feel...

I came here to this site to heal and get away from words such as what AAF spew. They know not what they say. I forgive AFF for the ignorance.

And I plead protection from those hurtful words...

ESTEE

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree
    James Thomas said:"A person who is loving, sensitive and kind, will find it impossible to direct true and honest devotion and acceptance to that which threatens them with death if they do not love them. Do you know why AAF? Because threatening a person with death if they do not love you is -- criminally insane. Thomas: warning people of God's Laws is acceptable to God:

Isaiah 46: 9, 10, 11:(9):" Remember the first things of a long time ago, that I am the Divine One and there is no other God, nor anyone like me.(10):"the One telling from the beginning the finale, and from long ago the things that have not been done; the One saying:"My own counsel will stand, and everything that is my delight I shall do".(11):" the One calling from the sunrising a bird prey, from a distant land the man to execute my counsel. I have even spoken [it]: I shall also bring it in. I have formed [it], I shall also do it."

1 JOHN 5:1:" Everyone believing that Jesus is the Christ has been born from God.
    EZEKIEL 3: 16:" And it came about at the end of seven days that the word of Jehovah proceeded to occur to me , saying:
    EZEKIEL 3:17:" Son of man, a watchman is what I have made you to the house of Israel; and you must hear from my mouth speech and you must warn them from me.
    EZEKIEL 3:18:" When I say to someone wicked:" YOU will positively die, and you do not actually warn him and speak in order to warn the wicked one from his wicked way to preserve him alive, he been wicked, in his error he will die, but his blood I shall ask back from your own hand."
    EZEKIEL 3:19:" But as for you, in case you have warned someone wicked and he does not turn back from his wickedness and from his wicked way, you will have delivered your own soul."
    EZEKIEL 3:20:" And when someone righteous turns back from his righteousness and actually does injustice and I must put a stumbling block before him,, he himself will die because you did not warn him. For his sin he will die, and his righteous acts that he did will not be remembered, but his blood I shall ask back from your own hand."
    EZEKIEL 3:21:" And as for you, in case you. you have warned someone righteous that the righteous one should not sin, and he himself does not actually sin, he will without fail keep on living because he had been warned, and you yourself will have delivered your own soul." NWT
    Return to GOD, and He will forgive you in a large way!
    Christian Love, AAF
  • Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

AAF you appear to have mastered the concept of cutting and pasting. One day you'll perhaps be lucky enough to master the art of independent thinking.

The fact remains, if you bother to read the bible, is god has killed innocents again and again. He also manages to ignore the pain and suffering on earth. Totally ignore it.

Your god is cruel. Your god is merciless. Your god is horrible and I'd rather find death that bow before him.

Your god doesn't exist.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Please explain to me how the God described in the bible has qualities akin to some of the worst human rulers of history and yet you yearn for Him to rule over you.

• fearnotruth22
    fearnotruth22

Reality is that everyone dies. The good the bad the ugly. Lots of explanations but for the most part except for a few occassions that Bible says where God acted to help people, creatures are left to die and to suffer with promises of relief after they are dead or more punishment after death. Promises of reward or scare tactics in the future but not now. Well people need help now not later on. If someone asks you for help will you tell them not now if you are good I will help you after you are dead and you know what keep hoping indefinitely you might be lucky if I help you in your life time but dont count your luck it could be 100 years from now or 200 years from now. I will telll yoiu things in riddles so that you dont know just what anything means and leve it up to religions that pop up to tell you that they represent me ut you better make the right choice and be patient and maybe people will kill you in my name name and torture you but be faithfulll I will hlpe you after you are dead imn the meantine a million religions will coerce a million conciences. I love you very much but if you if I catch you I will kill you forver but I love you and openning up his hand and satisfying the desire of everyliving thing, Die of bubonic plagues, die of leprosy and plagues that catch up wiyth you and if you sinn I will also plague you.

But you must love God who loves you. The life giver must be loved or he will take your life away, It a gift but it aint yours. Make sense?

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

Dear Random Task:

Random Task said:"Please explain to me how the God described in the bible has qualities akin to some of the worst human rulers of history and yet you yearn for Him to rule over you"

Yes, indeed I DO YEARN for JEHOVAH GOD to rule over me - eternally, I will pray to Him to to RULE Over me!

Whether YOU like it or NOT Random Task, GOD RULES over you! He His the Sovereign Lord of the Universe, Statute -Giver to His Creation. As an Outmost Respect for Him, YOU must Worship Him to gain godly- life, and by doing so you become a child of God! Our Heavenly Father, knows Good and Bad. He His Superlative in Goodness and He is Superlative in Wisdom. God knows us better than we know ourselves! We owe our life to Him!

God's vengeance towards the ungodly ones brings great benefits to His Godly children. Jehovah God is a Just Ruler, Retributer of Godly Justice: As I said before, the reason for God to take Vengence against the Ungodly- ones ,is for the purpose of having God's Name Vindicated, His Name Glorified! - God is HOLY!. When God finally executes is Adverse Judgement, mankind will be free from wickedness and ungodly people - and God's Sovereignty wil be DECLARED. And God's children will experience life without wickedness and ungodliness on earth and in Heaven..

PSALMS 58:19:" The righteous one will rejoice because he has beheld the vengence. His steps he will bathe in the blood of the wicked one."

PSALMS 58:20:" And mankind will say: " Surely there is fruitage for the righteous one. Surely there exists a God that is judging in the earth."NWT

Christian Love,

AAF

• Mysterious
    Mysterious
    the reason for God to take Vengence against the Ungodly- ones ,is for the purpose of having God's Name Vindicated, His Name Glorified! - God is HOLY!. When God finally executes is Adverse Judgement, mankind will be free from wickedness and ungodly people - and God's Sovereignty wil be DECLARED.

Explain to me how God's soverignty needs to be vindicated at the expense of the millions of children living in poverty, disease, and starvation worldwide. Explain to me how they 'threaten' his soverignty by struggling to exist without him lifting a finger in their behalf. Explain to me what is so holy about letting them suffer and die, or destroying them because they do not throw themselves at his feet. Explain to me how they are wicked. What you paint is a idealist picture that whitewashes all the suffering and destruction.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

oh well

All this christian stuff is hard to take. I wonder how many of us here are totally turned off by reading such stuff? It just reaffirms my desire to keep religion out of my life.

Your god doesn't have any authority over me. Never did, never will.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious
    All this christian stuff is hard to take. I wonder how many of us here are totally turned off by reading such stuff? It just reaffirms my desire to keep religion out of my life.

I said it just the other day, the more my Christian friend tries to talk to me about her beliefs the more it convinces me I want nothing to do with them. In that way she did me more of a favor than anything else she could have done. And when she says she feels sorry for me or prays for me to change..I just find it laughable.

• Faraon
    Faraon

Awakened,

Whether YOU like it or NOT Random Task, GOD RULES over you! He His the Sovereign Lord of the Universe, Statute -Giver to His Creation.

1. And your proof is?

2. Show me the statutes s/he gave to the viruses, microbes, and other creations he created to kill or maim other creations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit