Return To God, and He WIll Forgive You in a Large Way!

by AwakenedAndFree 270 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Forgive me for being human....? Give me a break...

ESTEE

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

(((((Dear ESTEE)))))

You said: "Forgive me for being human....? Give me a break..."

ESTEE

GALATIANS: 1: 11, 12 (11):" For I put YOU on notice, brothers, that the good news which was declared by me as good news is not something human; (12):" For neither did I receive it from man, nor was I taught [it]. expect through revelation by Jesus Christ." Christian Freedom brings responsibility! Christian Love, AAF
  • Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

AAF all I can say is, oh my.

So God would never kill your children. Right? Never. You don't know that AAF. He might smite them dead right in front of your eyes. Would you still love him? Can you answer that directly or is it more comfortable to be vague?

• fearnotruth22
    fearnotruth22

Thst is why the average joe can onlu understand loving his fellow man. Love of God, well that cannot be clearly defined or understood as it means many thins to many people even causing people to kill people for the love of God. Thats not nice although it is niceto get rid of people that want to kill or harm you I think.

We dont have all of the facts and do not have the authority to judge the creator, but in my opinion if God has the good human qualities that people have, he will find it in his heart to help everyone and not come a killin and a punishing but will figure out someway to" openning up his hand and satisfying the desire of evry living thing" verbatum. and not to do acts of human suffering. Mankind needs relief and help. Not scare tactics and be good now and reward later after your dead.

It is hard for me to sya that people are wicked even though people do soe really horrible things. But even people doing such things are victims too insome way. There is a causative reason why peopel do bad things, Deep down I realy cant blame the person That is not to say that aperson that chhoses to do something wicked is not reponsible for the actions.

Wouldnt i be a large way if God just put an end tosuffering and only help people instead of judging them and killing them, I thought jw had all the answers bu a lot of things jus dont make sense anymore.

Few people have ananlysed th Bible more than I have, probaly Reinhard and some other but I dont see things the way I used to.

Sctually there si no forgiveness since a payment i required. The torture and murder of a innocent man was supposed to be the required payment of the debt. That is a large payment and not fprgiveness in a large way as it seems to me not having all of the facts or variables that God has.

The argument goes on and on with no relief of suufering. My opinion

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

(((((((Dear Stacy Smith))))):

You said:"So God would never kill your children. Right? Never. You don't know that AAF. He might smite them dead right in front of your eyes. Would you still love him? Can you answer that directly or is it more comfortable to be vague?"

God does NOT DESTROY His Holy Ones !

2 Corinthians 7:1:" Therefore, since we have these promises beloved ones, let us cleanse ourselves of every defilement of flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in God's fear."

Christian Love,

AAF

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

As I thought, you cannot answer it directly. It's ok, find comfort in your scriptures.

• avishai
    avishai

Yeah, Stacy, don't you know that God is omnipresent, omniscient, & omnibenevelont! The only thing is, that is a conundrum that can't happen with the world the way it is.

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

(((((Dear Stacy Smith,)))))

As a Christian, I sincerely believe/embrace that if I/we remain faithtful to God, He will not destroy me/us because God has deep affection for all whom He considers His own Children. God does NOT destroy His children - He reproves them lovingly,instead. If I was to choose the path of Independence from Him and ignore His Laws, then God would consider me and my family His adversaries. The price of adversity from God is everlasting death.

What path do you prefer, Tracy? God's Path of Righteousness that will stand forever, or the Path of Independence from God that will lead you to everlasting death?

REVELATION: 3:19" All those for whom I have affection I reprove and discipline. Therefore be zelous and repent."NWT

MATTHEW 10:27:"What I tell you in the darkness; and what YOU hear in the light; and what YOU hear whispered, preach from the housetops.

MATTHEW 10:28:" And do not become fearful of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul; but rather be in fear of him that can destroy both soul and body in Ge-hen'na."

MATTHEW 10:29:" Do not two sparrows sell for coin of small value? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground without YOUR [Father's knowledge].

MATTHEW 10:30:" But the very hairs of YOUR head are all numbered.

MATTHEW 10:31: Therefore have no fear: YOU are worth more than many sparrows."

MATTHEW 10:32:" Everyone, then that confesses union with me before men, I will also confess union before my Father who is in the heavens;

MATTHEW 10:33:"But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my heavenly Father who is in the heavens.

MATTHEW 10:34:" Do not think I came to put peace upon the earth; I came to put, not peace, but a sword."

MATTHEW 10:37:" He that has greater affection for father or mother than for me is not worthy of me; and he that has greater affection for son or daughter than for me is not worthy of me.

MATTHEW 10:38:"And whoever does not accept his torture stake and follow me.

MATTHEW10:39:" He that finds his soul will lose it, and he that loses his soul; for my sake will find it."

PSALMS 104:30:" If you send forth your spirit, they are created."

PSALMS 37:23:" By Jehovah the very steps of an able-bodied man have been made ready, And in his way He takes delight."

PSALMS:" Although he may fall, he will not be hurled down, For Jehovah is supporting his hand."

PSALMS 37:29:" The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it."

PSALMS 37:34:" Hope in Jehovah and keep his way, And he will exalt you to take possession of the earth. When the wicked ones are cut off, you will see [it]."

PSALMS 25:8" Good and upright is Jehovah. That is why he instructs sinners in the way."

PSALMS 150:1" Every breathing thing - let it praise Jah. Praise Jah, YOU people!"

Christian Love,

AAF

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Argh!!!...Christians who get on this forum might not realize how ex dubs like myself are traumatized by their spewing those scriptures...and how useless it is to be wasting their time quoting scriptures to me. I am healing from those very scriptures they quote. Those scriptures provide no comfort. I personally wish they would spew that stuff somewhere else. I am here to heal, not to be further traumatized by them telling me I need "forgiving" or putting another rule on me that I "should" fear god or some such prattle. I am learning to shed fear and religious dogma, not embrace it...

ESTEE

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas
    The price of adversity from God is everlasting death.

Excuse me for sounding like a broken record, but i t seems AAF, that what your idea-of-God sees as "adversity" is someone not loving or accepting him. Please try and understand the following. It will help, if for just a moment you stop looking into a book, and instead dwell silently within your heart. A person who is loving, sensitive and kind, will find it impossible to direct true and honest devotion and acceptance to that which threatens them with death if they do not love them. Do you know why AAF? Because threatening a person with death if they do not love you is -- criminally insane. It's an act of moral bankruptcy. It's not a healthy or loving thing AAF. People are incarcerated for life or even executed if they go through with such threats. Many of the people on this sight actually are to various degrees awakened and free. They no longer are asleep and blind to beliefs in a mind generated concept of god that is a coextension of criminal insanity and moral bankruptcy. They may not know what God is, they may even question if there even is a God; but they know what God is not. They have awakened to innate wisdom. Please know AAF, I do not wish to insult you as a person. It's just that what you keep presenting here belittles and disparages the Source of this beautiful universe down to something many sensitive people can not accept. There are other ways to come to an understanding of God. Ways that are far more beautiful that bathe us in the effervescence of the truly unconditionally loving. There was a time when I believed like you AAF. I was programmed from a very early age that God was simply another part of phenomena, a person, a thing or object dwelling in an unknown dimension of space called Heaven. I was brain washed to unquestionably accept the Book reported to be inspired by God, and thus be blind and numb to the obvious fact, that if taken literally, it shrunk and belittled God into the moronic and murderous; strikingly similar to a criminally-insane human being. Through force feeding and fear I attempted for many years to embrace this interpretation of a god expressed so colorfully in the Bible. I was never told, or instructed that there was any other way to come to an understanding. I could not even imagine that God, the Source of all things, could be anything more than the limited man-like deity described within the Bible. Blinded by scripture I could not think beyond rigid Christian confines. I allowed my parents and their friends, and a man-made God disparaging book, to construct for me the ultimate reality. A reality that broke my heart. Through all this my heart silently yet deeply ached. I found a growing contrast between a human-like vengeful god and the loving awe of aliveness when walking in the woods or looking up at the night sky or embracing the beauty of our natural universe in any way. As my mind continued jabbering beliefs and scriptures, my heart silently warmed me to another way. I could go on, but it came to this: in order to intimately sense the here and now, present and intimate aliveness of what the word "God" points to, there has to be a tearing of the veil that blinds us, a letting go of scriptures and beliefs that manufacture a god too tiny, limited and far away to be here now. Few religious or Christian folks will hear or comprehend what is being said. They are comfortable with a god their carnal mind can understand and an exclusionary belief system that makes them special as one of their gods' chosen and holy few. Happy with a lesser god, the last thing they want to hear is that the Source of this beautiful universe is unlimited and even now present within us; and thus equally available to everyone if we have but eyes to see. No one person is anymore holy or special than the other. This is totally unconditional, Divine Love, of which Christian-love can not fathom. For that which is spiritual is foolish to the carnal mind and it's religions. j

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit