QUICK! Questions to ask MARK SANDERSON!!!!!!!

by TeenageInsider 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Skedaddle
    Skedaddle
    Yeah, no selfies? What about the GB members having selfies took huh? Now it's no selfies brothers but if you want to form a queue we'll be signing your bibles...
  • Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

QUESTION;

''Brother Mark, you seemed to be very stressed about the contributions not being enough, is the organization in money troubles? I mean, the brothers are experiencing money troubles themselves these days so I was wondering if we're seeing that reflected in the contributions as an organization and that's why you're stressed?'' Tell him Jehovah doesn't need money though so not to worry:)

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Isn't there an upcoming WT article that pictures a mob a sycophantic Dubs rushing a GB celeb??? You reap what you sow.

The WTBTS wanted mindless drones that obeyed without question. Now those drones rely on the great GB and want to do obeisance to them, and take pictures with them, and just be able to say, "I met one of the fabulous, soon-to-be raptured, brothers of Jesus! These guys are the Channel of God and I got a selfie!! Why, this is cooler than when I got a selfie with Wil Wheaton!"

They have made this mess by breeding an ignorant flock of mindless sheep. Any thinking members are killed. What did these ass-hats expect?

Confuscious say, " Man who stir up stink in Church, must sit in his own pew."

DD

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    Ask him if it's permissible for you to donate blood during the blood drive at work if they sign papers agreeing to break your blood into fractions before administering it to anyone??
  • smiddy
    smiddy

teenageInsider , it sounds like the horse has bolted , its over and done .Had I seen this topic earlier I would have asked :

Since Jehovah`s Witnesses are on record declaring they have no Clergy Class , why do they under oath in a Court of Law claim Clergy Penitent Privleledge ?

smiddy

• sir82
    sir82

He'll have his security detail with him. At best you'll be able to join the line of several hundred other conventioneers, waiting your turn for a selfie & a handshake.

You might get time for one question.....which, if it is uncomfortable, he'll just ignore and move on to the next fawning person in line.

EDIT - just saw your post on meeting with him...impressive! I didn't think you'd be able to do so. Looking forward to more info.

• HB
    HB

Not wishing to be a kill-joy especially when the information you are giving is very interesting, but I'm just a little concerned for you, Teenage Insider.

Bearing in mind that you said you are "viewed very highly by the Borg", if you post details here of any conversation with a Governing Body member, won't you be potentially compromising your anonymity and endangering your good reputation in the organisation?

If there are any 'spies' reading on this forum, I presume it would be fairly easy for Mark Sanderson's minders to identify who he talked to about specific issues in the Green room at a Region Assembly. And if you are indeed a teenager, that would narrow it down even further.

I've never even been in a Kingdom Hall let alone attended an Assembly, so as an outsider I might be completely wrong, and I would defer to your knowledge as an insider and others more au fait with Watchtower ways.

But it did occur to me that you could find yourself in hot water if you are not circumspect, so please do take care!

• brandnew
    brandnew

Ummm mark ?? Is your chin double, or overlapping?

Mad Puppy

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Ummm mark ?? Is your chin double, or overlapping?

Mad Puppy

Is your tummy lapping over, or overlapping your belt ?

• brandnew
    brandnew
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit