QUICK! Questions to ask MARK SANDERSON!!!!!!!

by TeenageInsider 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blondie
    blondie

Don't be vague, quote what Jackson said briefly and have it in print. I doubt you will get a chance to ask more than one question.

A now deceased GB member was approached by the media about a breaking case on abuse in the organization, and he just kept chanting a scripture at them and the media was pushed away. Does someone have that footage?

He has bodyguards you know that won't let you linger.

• sparky1
    sparky1
    If a member of the Governing Body(tm) farts on his deathbed, does the stink follow him into Heaven?
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Sparky - depends on whether that fart was the result of plain garlic bread or poisoned bread.
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Could ask: "as a leader of this organisation, do you think it should be possible for me to leave and say I don't believe any more without being shunned?"
  • cofty
    cofty

You won't get any answers so be sure your question has impact.

Something like "Are you aware how much your failure to protect children is bringing reproach on Jehovah's name?"

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    How about: "how do you sleep at night? Is your conscience clear?"
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Or simply: "Mr Sanderson, at one time I enjoyed being a JW but I no longer find that it fits. I would like to leave without getting shunned. Can you advise me how to go about that?"
  • steve2
    steve2

Here's a question to ask him:

"With all of your minders on full alert, how on earth did I still manage to get access to you to ask all these excellent questions?"

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

"Are you aware how much your failure to protect children is bringing reproach on Jehovah's name?"

This, IMO, is the best question so far. IF, and that is a very big if, he were to answer, "yes" would hang them all as accomplices. "No" would admit willful ignorance and also expose them for the uncaring, pompous as-a-wholes they are.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    How can you and all others be part of the overlapping generation when all of you were helpers and the 1992 WT said all helpers were of the other sheep meaning none of the current GB overlapped with Fred Franz as anointed?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit