November Study WT "Train You Child to Love Going Door 2 Door"

by JW_Rogue 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    I know going door to door in some of those, lets say ''much to be desired'' apartment blocks. Me and another adult commented how we felt unsafe. Nevermind with a little kid. Scarey.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The fact is most children that go out in service do not really like it, particularly when they go out in their own neighborhoods. Would the WTS ever post a picture of child's face in real terms ?

Not likely, the WTS propaganda machine deceives everyone to what really is going on.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    I was about that age when I started working doors by myself, and got cussed out by an angry householder for the first time.
  • Alive!
    Alive!

I, as an adult, initially I actually grew to love field service - I wanted people to find happiness, spiritual solace....I have to say, over time, it became more about socially connecting with other witnesses, because, it was obvious that mainly it was the mentally impaired who took any long term interest (I'm going by the overall mental health of the RVs and studies conducted by the members of WTBs) - heck? What does that say about me???? :-)

When I first 'came into the truth' - the belief was that we were part of the judging and separating work - how sick is that for a young child to manage?

Not that it's any better these days - we have a history of lies and deception in the org - these men are disgusting.

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Train your kid, dont send him or her to university, and you will never have to say goodbye to them. They will always have a place in your basement . all bad.
  • done4good
    done4good

On in WT land would a fake smile like that be considered a good thing. I have seen a more believable smile on a used car salesman.

d4g

• bemused
    bemused

I'm in the UK and a never-in. I don't think I've EVER seen a child as young as the one in the picture doing Field Service. More recently, I've seen quite a few of the trolley carts that are used these days - all staffed by adults only, generally older adults at that.

With the emphasis on child protection in the UK these days, it would be very surprising to see young children going door to door, whether under adult supervision or not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit