JWs in denial, so sad

by Simon 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Giordano
    Giordano

All a JW has to do is Google this: "JW's pedophile problem". The ARC findings, PBS news about 8 'neutral' sites are listed before a so called apostate site is listed.

It's out there but it is obvious that the Society and it's rank and file don't care that children are being and have been abused among the JW's.

It's history has been to sweep it under the rug.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

My JW mom seems completely convinced that if/when that kind of shit comes up (rarely, in her opinion, of course), the elders and the Society are completely forthcoming and transparent with the authorities.....Vidiot

There Are No Problems in WatchTower World..

..................................THERE IS ONLY..

Image result for isolated incident

• Heartsafire
    Heartsafire
    Simon, I logged in just now specifically to "like" this. Totally made my day. Great job! Hopefully your responses will get the rusty cogs of their brain turning. Most likely they will share what you said with everyone in their car group.
  • flipper
    flipper

SIMON- Very well done. It IS incredibly frustrating to speak to JW's any time. It becomes even MORE incredibly frustrating when they find out we were once JW's - then they totally shut down, turn their minds off and run. They think " Satan " himself will run after them. They are so delusional, paranoid, and fearful in the indoctrination that they've received - that their minds are TOTALLY controlled by WT dogma and teachings. Very scary and very sad that they will be enslaved to this cult until many of them die of old age.

It looks like you gave them some good things to research on the Internet - and hopefully their curiosity will allow them to do so in private without any other JW's knowing. I think my wife and I are on their " do not call " list now as they know I'm the guy who harasses them about WT child abuse. They haven't called at our door since 2012. I usually catch them in the park at their witnessing carts. LOL. Good job, keep informing folks ! People need to hear about WT injustices

• DisArmed
    DisArmed

"Now it was game on" - Simon

Waste of time, breath and energy.

"Damn I wish they would call on me!" - Cofty

Nothing you could say or do would be so profound or different that it would change their views. Sure, in your mind you would win any argument, that's easy. But in their minds the shield would immediately go up. You would be of Satan and anything you say would fall on deaf ears. They have the Internet and the same means we all have. Any changes, concessions or actions come from within.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    Next time they say justice demanded God had to execute punishment on Adam and eve say how come justice didn't demand God kill Cain or David for that matter then?
  • freddo
    freddo

>nowwhat?

That's easy. God needed Cain to shag his sister to help perpetuate the human race. As for David; well God needed to kill his baby to punish him and show us how loving he is.

Obvious.

• Lieu
    Lieu

Luke 21:12-15 NETBut before all this, they will seize you and persecute you, handing you over to the synagogues and prisons. You will be brought before kings and governors because of my name. [13] This will be a time for you to serve as witnesses. [14] Therefore be resolved not to rehearse ahead of time how to make your defense. [15] For I will give you the words along with the wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to withstand or contradict.

Odd how they weren't given any words of wisdom that couldn't be contradicted at the ARC .... being Gods sole channel and all. Guess the HS didn't want anything to do with them hiding pedophiles. Best they got some lawyers and planned for their defense.

• cofty
    cofty
    Waste of time, breath and energy. - Disarmed

I could not disagree more.

Why do some ex-JWs assume that all JWs have the same disregard for facts and evidence?

Their access to contrary information is severely controlled by the cult. Reverse witnessing is perhaps the only time they will hear counter-arguments.

Generalising about JWs is as fallacious as generalising about any other group of people. I cared very much about evidence. I am sure I was not unique.

Challenging JWs...

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

DisArmed, they are haemorrhaging members like in no other stage in their history,social media/web blogs and forums like this are getting massive amount of lurking visitors, their only growth comes from third world nations who are not web savvy, the stats dont lie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit