Noah's Ark

by Darkknight757 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tiki
    tiki
    The flood could not have enveloped the entire planet. It was the "world" area that Noah knew and could observe. Flora and fauna on the other side of the globe could not have been affected. And once the excess waters drained off, pretty easy thing to let the animals out to trek off to the territory of their choice, albeit with very muddy paws. My big question is how Noah managed to grow the produce to turn into booze and get himself inebriated so soon....if indeed it was all that soon...as the story seems to imply. That soaked mucky ground must have taken some time to get to arability.
  • Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

The book mentions a good point as well. Why were the Angels that had the hots for earth chicks allowed back in heaven after they screwed things up on earth in the first place?

Why did they even have the hots for earth chicks? Weren't they neither male nor female? Did God give them a sex drive??

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

With G.O. D. (guardians of the doctrine) all things are possible!

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• Malachi Constant
    Malachi Constant
    Should not forget small animals either. Did Noah need to go collect all kinds of worms, not to go fishing with his ark, but because even an ordinary heavy rainfall can kill them. And how long after the flood did it take for the kind of worms living only in Australia to get there? Together with the rest of the peculiar ecosystem they now are a part of.
  • prologos
    prologos

tiki "My big question is how Noah managed to grow the produce to turn into booze and get himself inebriated so soon.... " Easy, since Noah was one of the early typical JWs, a preacher of righteousness, he hand probably ballast tanks filled with the good stuff build into the Ark.

your name Kon-tiki indicates you should be an expert on things wooden floating a long time.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Louis Jordan set sail at Conway South Carolina, his mast snapped in half and

66 days later he ended up of the coast of North Carolina 200 miles away.

So in 66 days his boat was adrift, he drifted 200 miles.

How long was Noah boat adrift to remain in the same area, and it wasn't smooth sailing.

I figured the distant Noah travel, 400-500 miles.

Think about this, the direction of the wind and ocean current flow. The northern hemisphere and

a counter clockwise shift in the southern hemisphere. I'm not an Meteorologist but Noah's little

boat should have drifted further than 500 miles.

• prologos
    prologos
    The Ark must have traveled about the same distance as kon TIKI, ~ 8000 km, to go from the slipway to Everest to check the water level, and back to Ararat , to make sure every rat was dead. and did it without sail.
  • Socrateswannabe
    Socrateswannabe

Wizard of Oz: It was TURTLES all the way down.

Funny!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit