Noah's Ark

by Darkknight757 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

So I'm reading the book "The Atheist book of Bible Stories" and something just occurred to me.

Noahs ark rested on the top of Mount Ararat. How the hell did all the land animals, Dinosaurs and other monsters get to ground level? Did Noah and his family just push them off the mountain and hope for the best?

I can see Noah saying it now, "GTFO!!!"

• Simon
    Simon
    Dinosaurs and other monsters

Which version of the bible have you been reading?!?

I thought creationists believed the flood wiped out all the dinosaurs - they didn't get a ticket for some reason (Noah had a "no fat chicks" policy)

All the birds carried everyone else down apart from the elephants that were carried by the butterflies that had reproduced like rabbits (no more fanciful than the rest of the story)

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Mount Ararat was only a hill behind Noah's home. You must remember when the

water receded he was still in the same neighborhood.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

The same way Koala Bears carried a supply of eucalyptus from Australia to get to Noah.

• fulano
    fulano
    Ttdtt...great! 😀
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

I have the perfect answer. God miraculously recreated the animals in places such as

South America and Australia. We know how God love to create and destroy.

• fulano
    fulano
    Ttdtt is having a great smoke 👍😀
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

How did animals indigenous to far away places such as Australia , Antarctic like kangaroos and penguins make it back to their original land from which they came from. ?

How long do you think that would take given the form of transportation at the time.

........and not die as result. ???

• ttdtt
    ttdtt
    Thanks Fulano - Now i got to figure out where the Eucalyptus came from for their long trek back to the Land Down Undie?
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt

I was really smart of god too have Noah kill one of each of the some of the "clean" animals so as to make a great kiss but sacrifice to the big guy in the sky. I guess wiping our 50 million species of animals just wasnt enough death for our humble and loving god? He needed a few more.

Amazing, considering how difficult it is today with near extinct species to get to to mate and have a healthy offspring. I guess god made sure the unclean animals (since there were only 2 each) had perfect animal sex - and there never happened to be an accident - nor a hungry predator near them?

Just shows us our god is an awesome god!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit