Boy crowned prom queen by schoolmates

by pale.emperor 62 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon
    I wonder if the young ladies at the school were eligible to be Prom King. Because if they weren't, it would seem that they were handed a very distinct disadvantage due only to being females.

Haven't you got the memo yet? Men are the best at everything, even at being women, which is why a man with a dick won "woman of the year".

It's call feminism and women's empowerment and it's giving women new opportunities - like being able to come 5th in a race instead of 1st because they get to compete against women with balls, I mean men, no wait, chicks with, erm ...

Right now there are people fighting on political stages so that men can have the right to even have abortions - that's true progressivism.

Well, whatever, it's true feminism and if you dare question it then it means you hate women and are also a racist nazi because thats the new rule.

It couldn't possibly all be a complete farce because a few nutters decide they want to play dress up.

• LV101
    LV101

How far -- duh/as long as it takes. Change/acceptance isn't easy for humans but it will balance out on the scale at some point.

• stillin
    stillin

Bruce Jenner's cat

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Prom Queen balls

This may be the first time where "Prom Queen balls" is quite literal.

• steve2
    steve2

If a boy, who is dressed as a girl, fools another boy into a relationship. Does that boy, dressed as a girl, deserve a punch in the nose?

I think possibly yes. Does that make me a hater?

I think no

Of course recounting that scenario doesn't make you a hater. But the law is very clear: Assault is assault and in may countries the "old fashioned" defense of "provocation" has been removed from the statute books.

All sorts of deceit is carried out in the world of dating - it is not just confined to transsexual men. The defense of, "I was fooled into this relationship" is no longer a defense against getting revenge. it is along the lines of men or women who claim to be single when go on dating sites when they are married. Deceit is deceit and is no defense for assaulting the other party.

• Simon
    Simon
    If a boy, who is dressed as a girl, fools another boy into a relationship. Does that boy, dressed as a girl, deserve a punch in the nose?

No, it just means they get to sing "Lola" with extra gusto.

• wozza
    wozza

Speaking of deceit I wonder how many people are alive that are born thinking their daddy is genetically theirs when they are not. Daddy does'nt even know that ! And when the relationship breaks up the men are left to pay for a child that was never theirs.

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

If a married man goes on a singles dating site and fools a girl into a relationship, does that married man, who fooled a girl deserve a punch in the nose?

I think yes, two. One from the the girl he fooled and one from his wife. In no particular order

• steve2
    steve2

If a married man goes on a singles dating site and fools a girl into a relationship, does that married man, who fooled a girl deserve a punch in the nose?

Okay - that example definitely fits in with cultural stereotypes that it's less problematic to punch a man than it is to punch a woman. Sooooo.....if a married woman goes on a singles dating site and fools a boy (?) into a relationship, does that married woman who fooled a boy deserve a punch in the nose?

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF
    Sooooo.....if a married woman goes on a singles dating site and fools a boy (?) into a relationship, does that married woman who fooled a boy deserve a punch in the nose?

I think yes. Two.One from the man she fooled and one from her husband.

Does that make me a hater?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit