Boy crowned prom queen by schoolmates

by pale.emperor 62 Replies latest social current

• cofty
    cofty

There are two sexes (gender is a word that only belongs in linguistics) - he is male.

The boy is gay. He and his mum and his teachers and all his friends need to accept that and move on.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Only in America

• stan livedeath
  • Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

@joe134cd

That is not only taking place in America but all over, especially in certain counties in Europe.

• blondie
    blondie

It seems that appearance is no longer important, if it ever was. It is a popularity contest.

• rockemsockem
    rockemsockem

When I went to school that kid would have had his ass kicked every day all day long. I don't buy this crap its a bridge too far. I am for letting gays get married and live how they want as long as they are not pushing it in my face. I don't walk down the street saying I am Heterosexual. I don't need to know what two gay dudes get up to in their spare time. But this crap of 72 genders is total BS. There are two genders, you are born with a penis or you are not. That is the two and you do not get to decide. I think if we go down this rabbit hole of pandering to every mentally ill person and what they think we are doomed as a society.

• LV101
    LV101

LOL/stan ld. In that event, I'd say they've worked the system just fine.

nowwhat - I don't deny the value of a father around but couple of homosexuals I knew of yrs. ago grew up with fathers -- one father was extremely domineering/controlling and we assumed (ignorance) that was the cause - 1980s.

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

I just wonder, why the people who care, care?
    WTF difference does it make in your life?

• steve2
    steve2

Oh for the good old days when anyone who dared to deviate from the norm was viciously set upon and taught a lesson. Yes, the good old days.....for some.

• steve2
    steve2

I don't walk down the street saying I am Heterosexual.

Well no, you don't have to. The law has never threatened you with prison for having a relationship with someone of the opposite sex. You were never sacked or denied accommodation because of your orientation. I remember a time when a man would be risking his livelihood and life if he was "caught" in homosexual activity.

Read the history of homosexuals in Britain, for example, and find out about the miserable lives they led.

Now that has changed. If gays celebrate these very recent changes, let them do it. As far as I can tell no one is literally pushing it in your face (if they do, that would surely constitute assault).

I write as an older male who lived during a time when I risked not only severe social censure but loss of employment and even prison for being homosexual. Oh, yes, and the law back in the day was so severe that homosexual men were the targets of blackmail - for whom the law did not offer protection. "Pay us $X or we will inform your boss that you are a practising faggot".

BTW: I agree with your comments about multiple genders being total BS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit