Putin presents the Order of Parental Glory to a Russian Jehovah's Witness family

by OrphanCrow 47 Replies latest jw friends

• waton
    waton

Putin's brilliant message to JWs : wt ban? ignore it. you will be fine as individuals, families, if you ignore wt propaganda, (evil world) and contribute to promote our national goals.

I doubt this family consulted elders, the branch on this procedure, and if they did I doubt they were allowed to carry on as planned. would you?

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather

The title of the thread should be:

Putin presents the Order of Parental Glory to a Russian extremist family

• Da.Furious
    Da.Furious

Could it be that the father or family are undercover Russian operatives within the JW congregation?

I knew a handful of JWs, From Publishers to Elders, who were undercover operatives for the intelligence services. Never been identified until the whole congregation gets arrested and his cover gets blown.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Bizarre.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I bet you they were JWs in Russia that weren't programed as deeply as your common USA JWs.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Putin is boasting the success of his program. He is not there for any other reason than to pat people on the back who are going along with his political objectives. Putin has been quoted by many prominent news organizations as saying that Russia is in danger of becoming a "senile nation". His concern is primarily the armed forces. When Putin looks at the Novik children, he sees the future of Russian Armed Forces. This sister, like many other Russian women, has opened her womb to the Russian president for a price.

I wonder if this brother and sister realize that they are offering up their children on the alter of the "Russian Motherland".

• FreeLikeABird
    FreeLikeABird

The borg made it's own spin on this event. For a full coverage of the event see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHyTwr0BLoE. Nice background with anthems and priests. Families have an opportunity to say something. The JW guy says (my wife translated it for me) "do not interfere with how we raise our children" with a surprised Putin (I think someone of his staff will be fired after this incident)

The whole event has nothing to do with witnesses, just with children and families.

ps. my first post here, thanks guys for the opportunity!

• Listener
    Listener

Given that all Governments around the World interfere with our lives, that was a very disrespectful statement. He should have been more to the point.

Welcome to the forum Freelikeabird.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Two different families are pictured in this thread. The one by Freelikeabird is not the same family as in the OP.

Which is the JW family?

And WELCOME, Freelikeabird! Nice to have you join us.

-Aude Sapere (meaning: Dare to Know; Dare to Have Wisdom/Understanding; Dare to Think for Yourself)

• rebel8
    rebel8

This entire thing is implausible, but it's dubs and Putin so I suppose nothing should be implausible.

A dub family takes an award from Caesar that has a cross on it. They are part of the religion that same Caesar is trying to outlaw. Instead he holds them up as a good example of spirituality.

I give up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit