Hmm?

Is it guilty until proven innocent?

Or Innocent until proven guilty?

Time will tell

sincerely

Special K

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

In my opinion, all is not well in the world of Michael Jackson. Why, after reaching a settlement ten years ago with another accuser of similar activities would he contuinue to flaunt himself in the company of children? He reminds me in a way of Howard Hughes. Hughes withdrew into a bizarre fantasy world where he could make all his fantasies come true with the wealth he amassed. Jackson, instead of fading into reclusiveness, has created a fantasy world of his own where he surrounds himself with children and views himself a sort of Peter Pan.

He doesn't seem to have the propensity to be able to do anything without creating fanfare and controversy. What normal adult would dangle their child from a hotel balcony, for example? Personally, I think he is mentally ill and demented.

On the other side of the coin, I also think it is suspicious that the search and arrest warrants were issued to coincide with the release of a new CD.

There is a lot more to this story than anyone is being told, in my opinion. It looks like a witch hunt, but against someone who is flaunting "witchcraft" in front of the hunters.

• heathen
    heathen

I get sick and tired of these rich people getting out of trouble because they can buy their way out . I for once would like to see a fair trial and MJ sticking to his statements that he alone has the truth on these matters and will expose those that lie against him . We need to determine if he is a sick man who needs some serious help so that he can attempt to live a normal life and leave children the hell alone or whether he is a victim of fraud and slander as he keeps insinuating . I think his career as the king of pop is over and he needs to accept that fact as well . I can't believe his brother was talking about some boy being miraculously cured from cancer just from visiting never neve land and trying to use that as some sort of public leverage , we know it's all a publicity stunt .

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I rented that movie "Daddy Day Care" with Eddie Murphy today, about some Fathers that decide to start their own day care and end up loving it and doing an excellent job. During the movie they played Michael Jackson's "A-B-C, Easy as 1-2-3" and I just thought: How wierd.

CG

• blondie
    blondie

They changed the laws in California so Michael Jackson or some other rich person can't buy their way out. They learned from the last situation and they must have overwhelmingly convincing evidence to have taken action in view of the last time. It is not surprising for a pedophile to hide their prediliction from close family members. I would not call the Jackson family close. Also, families have different definitions of child abuse to protect their consciences. I remember one father said it wasn't child molestation because he was only sodomizing his children and his wife agreed. Sick, sick, sick.

Sleeping with 11 year old boys on a regular basis, is not normal for a man in his 40's.

Blondie (who wishes MJ would hang out with people his own age)

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Is Michael Jackson Guilty?
    I don't know.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

The Jury will decide...but Mikey has not been using the common sense sector of his brain. Gut feeling...he likes the taste of little boys.

• JT
    JT
    I hope Michel Jackson is not guilty....but....

how foolish of him, to even allow himself to be alone with young boys after being accused of indiscretions before,,,he should have made it a rule to always have another adult with him and any children he befriended. Just the same as a doctor protects hisself by having a nurse in the examing room.

Lisa

I WAS THINKING the same thing, everyone knows MJ is a Walking BANK, and to have family, friends, biz folks, CPA, Lawyers, personal PR folks ALL AROUND YOU I have not heard of one person who was fired or Quit due to telling MJ he should not have anymore SLEEP OVERS I THINK most of us know MJ is a "FEW FRIES SHORT OF A HAPPY MEAL"

yet all these folks around him have watched him for 10yrs continue in the same thing that got him into trouble. I only hope that someone told him MJ NO MORE KIDS OVER you are in a position as a super star where YOU CAN'T DO THIS STUFF-

I THINK of Mike Tyson, he too had no one to pull his coattail, instead he was surrounded with yes men AND it looks like MJ has the same thing , even his family

you would have thought that Janet or someone would have had a blowout , throw down fight with him-

yet it looks like they have just let my man go for 10yrs-

did he do it or not I DON'T KNOW anymore than the rest of you, BUT I DO KNOW THIS

this type of conduct will leave you "Sh!t Outta Luck"

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Yep! Sure do! I think he's as guilty as a slim fast dieter caught with a candy bar.

• micheal
    micheal

idon'tknowverydeephey

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit