Is Michael Jackson Guilty?

by shamus 63 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• shamus
    shamus

BE NICE ON THIS THREAD, PLEASE! I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT GET LOCKED B/C OF SOME PEOPLE!

Do you think he's guilty?

I don't know if he's guilty, but signs sure point that way...

What human being has total strangers kids over to his house for "sleepovers"? What parents would let a grown man have a "sleepover" with they're kids? A total stranger wanting to hang with your kids????

At best Michael Jackson brought this on himself. At worst he is guilty as charged...

What do you think?

• smack
    smack

until proven innocent, sad but true

Steve

Tasmanian Overbeer

• shamus
    shamus

True, smack, but didn't he just ask for contraversy for hanging out with boys?

• smack
    smack

Yep, and my opinion is he's guilty. He'll get off though, his entourage would have to go on benefits if he got banged up for 8 years. Who would pay for Neverland.

I reckon OJ did it

Steve

Tasmanian Overbeer

• core
    core

Looks like a Jury will decide the question - if he has had "many" boys stay in what appear unusual circumstances to most people it seems strange that no one has come forward to complain before, ((apart from the incident 10 years ago)) or to try to make financial capital out of the situation, looks like he is his own worst enemy but deserves a fair trial, if it comes to that, with a jury hearing the evidence before making a decision

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

I'm 100% with Core on this topic. Let's look at it from YOUR perspective, what if YOU were MJ? Have you ever been accuse of a serious offense?

Have you read the true story of the Salem Mass. witch hunt?

Why just yesterday morning at the local coffee shop I asked the question to those present, "What defense would I have if the waitress accused me of trying to rape her? What if two teenagers made an accusation of me trying to molest them? We had a local accused of such a thing and was sent to prison in the middle 50's.

As weird and child like that MJ is, I'm going to let time and circumstances play out. If he's guilty he's guilty, if he's not guilty, who's ever going to believe him? I may not be a fan of MJ but I am a fan of equal justice.

I'm not one to jump to quick conclusions about anyone because I've seen many innocent persons being accused of something they never committed. If the day ever comes when your in a similiar situation, please share the experience with us.

As serious as this offense is, we too have committed offenses. "Also do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak, that you may not hear your servant calling down evil upon you. For your own heart well knows even many times that you, even you, have called down evil upon others." Proverbs 7:21, 22. Isn't judging others a serious offense? Isn't this the Creators jurisdiction? "For the one that does not practice mercy will have his judgment without mercy. Mercy exults triumphantly over judgment." James 2:13

Guest 77

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I hope Michel Jackson is not guilty....but....

how foolish of him, to even allow himself to be alone with young boys after being accused of indiscretions before,,,he should have made it a rule to always have another adult with him and any children he befriended. Just the same as a doctor protects hisself by having a nurse in the examing room.

Lisa

• shamus
    shamus

My thoughts exactly, vegas guy... seriously! How could he do that with young strange boys... it is a tad ascance...

I am not saying he is guilty either... but how on earth can a human do that with boys? Having them as best friends!! Too weird... but that does not make him guilty! It certainly is something against him, though.

• wednesday
    wednesday

MJ is a seriously distrurbed person. Look what he has done to his own face. he has mutilated it. Whether he is guilty of child molestation, i do not know. His behavior is strange for sure. A 45 yr old man sleeping with other peoples children is strange. Hopefully a court will order a psych exam. He cannot continue to live his life the way he does. The jig is up. Whether he wants to or not, he can't sleep with children anymore. I hope he is not guilty, but what i fear is he is possibly in a disscoiation state at times or even may have multiple personalites and possibly be doing things that maybe he is not even aware of. it would explain a lot of things.I hope he gets some help and they get him away from children.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    but what i fear is he is possibly in a disscoiation state at times or even may have multiple personalites and possibly be doing things that maybe he is not even aware of. it would explain a lot of things

Hadn't even thought that, Wednesday...that could just possibly work as a defence.

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit