Hello everyone. New here looking for info and friends

by Harvard Illiterate 411 51 Replies latest forum announcements

• pixel
    pixel
    This town is run by Simon. Welcome!
  • done4good
    done4good

Welcome!

Gotta admit I love the avatar, maybe the best one on JWD! However, for your own good, please put down the cigarettes. Way too addictive, and really will seriously shorten what is already a short life. It took me five years to quit once I started with an occasional "social" smoke. No such thing, really.

Nothing wrong with a little weed or any of the other stuff, however! Enjoy. Life is short.

d4g

• mrquik
    mrquik
    Hi Harvard; Welcome to the club. As you probably have figured out, we have a group of diverse thinkers all held together by a common bond of getting screwed by the WT in one form or another. We have believers, agnostics, atheists, evolutionists, creationists and bikers. (Me, to name one). Best part is it doesn't matter what you believe here. Bottom line; we agree to disagree. After 50 yrs. in my only advice is; Live Well....Enjoy Life!
  • James Jack
    James Jack
    Tell more about your self and you did for the Borg
  • WatchtowerReviewz
    WatchtowerReviewz
    A fellow cannabis connoisseur I see! Welcome! You're not alone in this.
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

mrqick, I'm a biker too!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Welcome, HI 411.

It's good to be in control of your own life, and not let 7 dullards from Brooklyn control you.

I agree with some other posters - while I respect your choice to smoke, I'd like to say please don't smoke too much. Try to cut down on cigarettes.

There, I'll get off my soapbox now!

P.S. tried weed at uni and quite liked it - nothing wrong with the occasional spliff ...

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

Welocome onboard harvard. But Please stop smoking. We would like to have you onboard for a

L O N G, L O N G time. And with the smoking, we will risk it will be shortened.

Bugbear

• dugout
    dugout
    Hey harv just enjoy yourself. you wasted enough time. I like u already. free spirit and original. Do your thing. PEACE
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

HELLO! I'm gonna call you KNEES now because you reminded me of how absurd the whole " cover up your knees, please"thing is - I mean of all the ladybits that are pleasing to the eye KNEES are not one of 'em. I've been around this great big world a fair few times and I've yet to find a knee- fetishist!

So hi from a fellow ORAL OBSESSIVE...like Talesin I have quit the filthy habit, thank goodness, but I still love puttin' things in me mouth, 2 things the org and I don't see eye 2 eye on......gluttony! Honestly ! Minds like sewers here! Watch em!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit