Hello everyone. New here looking for info and friends

by Harvard Illiterate 411 51 Replies latest forum announcements

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Welcome! Love your avatar of you smoking ... a nice little "fuck you" to the Borg. It's quite a rush once you realize what freedom is like outside of that liars cult, isn't it?
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    welcome on board
  • tiki
    tiki
    Welcome to your new reality! This is a fabulous forum....and we all get it....having been there, done that....nothing like freedom and living life fully!!
  • nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    Leading a self destructive lifestyle is just what those in the congregation want to see. It gives creedence to their miserable existence.
  • Heartsafire
    Heartsafire

Hey Harvard,

Good to know ya! I'm a fading JW and my husband is still under the WT spell. For years I felt like something was wrong and after finding info about the UN membership plus the child abuse scandals I couldn't take it anymore.

Finally read Steve Hassens book about combatting cult mind control and was like "holy shit, it's a cult"!

Really sucks how JW's are so judge-y especially of their own kind! If you are a halfway attractive woman you are seen as a threat to everyone. How dare you have shapely legs! Hide those ankles! Only us gals with cankles can wear short skirts!

Good for you on getting away. Can't wait to hear more about you. Congrats on the rest of your life!

• pbrow
    pbrow

forget the perfume.... if that is your picture i am aroused!!!

your fitting in the apostate site well!

pbrow

• KateWild
    KateWild

Welcome to the board Harvard,

You have done well to escape. Drinking excessively and smoking may have helped you to lose weight, but is it really making you healthier?

I understand why you want to enjoy some vices, but be careful. We are only saying these things because we care about your future.

Take care

Kate xx

• macys
    macys
    Nice to have you Harvard! PM me!
  • KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Welcome Harvard Illiterate 411!

This is a great forum. Tons of info on various topics and plenty of support. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

• Driving Force
    Driving Force

Great to have you here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit